21

"You said you gonna go to Shinwon's fanmeeting?" Jinho asked.

"Yeah. I will." Eunkyung said and drink her plain water.

"With who?" He asked.

"Changgu and Hui."

"Are you okay now?" Jinho asked.

"A bit."

"Don't be sad."

"Okay."

"But.. Eunkyung-ah.. don't you wonder who is the girl?" He asked.

"I'm not interested. We can't even see her face in that picture." She said.

"You're so easy to give up right?" He said.

"Jinho-ya. I really determined to get married before 30. So, I will go every blind date that mom arranged." She said.

"What?! Hell no. I opposed!" He said.

"Why?"

"Eunkyung-ah, even its arranged by mom, we don't know how the person is. It's dangerous." Jinho said.

"I believe in mom. Plus, it's grandpa's wish. I need to get married before 30, not you." She said.

"I'm so lucky that grandpa didn't put my name in his wish." He said.

"Whatever. I'll get ready before they come." She said and went upstair.

After she put on the soft pink dress that Seungjin gave her for birthday, she got a phone call from Hui.

"Eunkyung-ah.."

"Why? You sounds so down." She said.

"Hongseok is coming too."

"Ah. Well, it's not like I can cancel it. He's a nobody." She said.

"Are you okay?"

"Hm.. I just can act like I don't know him." She said.

"He's going with us."

"Okay Hui. I will be okay." She said.

"I got it." He said and end the call.

She put some make up because he going to Shinwon's fanmeeting which it's been a long time since she last went to his events.

"Yes Jo Eunkyung. You can start a new love. It's possible." She said to herself and smiled.

Suddenly, her eyes caught on the black box that contains the earrings that Hongseok gave.

'I need to give it back. I don't deserve to keep it.' She thought.

She grab the box and went downstairs.

Hui, Changgu and Hongseok is waiting there.

"Why you never dress like this when you go to work? You're so pretty!" Changgu said and somehow managed to make Eunkyung blushed.

"Yeo Changgu stop flirting with her!" Jinho said he wish to slap his friend's face.

"Thanks." She said and getting shy.

"Yah! Why you get shy?!" Jinho said.

"Let me be." She said and winked to Jinho.

"Are you sick?" Jinho said.

"It's not like I getting compliment everyday." She said.

"Yah Jinho-ya, Changgu is right. It's not everyday we can see she dress up like this." Hui said , supporting Changgu.