18

Eunkyung planned to visit Hongseok at his office today without inform him first. Hongseok has been busy these days and rarely go on lunch with her.

"Jo Eunkyung. What are you thinking about? Your phone is ringing." Changgu's statement make Eunkyung snapped her thoughts.

"Oh? Okay.." She said and answer the phone.

"Eunkyung do you confirm to come today?" Hyunggu said through the phone.

"I'll come on lunch time." She said.

"Just what happen to you actually?" He asked.

"I don't know too. I just can't sleep lately." She said.

"Okay I see. Just come then." Hyunggu said.

"Oh okay thank you Hyunggu-ah." She said.

She ends the call.

"Is that Hyunggu? Why?" Changgu asked.

"I will go to hospital after this." She said.

"Are you sick?" He asked.

"No. It's not serious. I just can't sleep." She said.

"No wonder your dark circle is so..-"

"Bad. I know." She said.

"Get some rest." He said.

"I will." She said.

🌼

Before going to Hongseok's office, she went to the hospital.

"Oh how long you've been here? I'm sorry, I have some patients." Hyunggu said as he entered.

"It's okay. I just arrived." She said.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes. Just lacking of sleep. Is it insomnia?" She asked.

"Well, are you stressed about something these days?" He asked.

"Mostly work." She said.

"We'll give your sleeping dose but don't overdose okay? It can be dangerous. If it doesn't work come back to hospital." He said.

"Okay. Thanks Hyunggu for your time." She said.

"No no. You don't need to thanked me. Should we go for a lunch?" He offered.

"I'm sorry but I have something to do. But you can call me anytime." She said.

"Anytime okay? I'll call you." He said.

"Sure." She said and smiled.

After getting her medicine. She drives to Hongseok's office.

She go to the office's cafe to get some drinks for Hongseok and she saw something that she shouldn't.

"Hongseok?" She said under her breath. She cancel her orders and get out from the cafe. She hiding behind a wall.

"Who is her?" She asked herself.

"No.. It must be his client. You need to be positive. Eunkyung-ah relax." She suddenly having her anxiety attack that rarely happens. She's out of breath.

This is exactly the same with the scene that make Wooseok and she broke up.

"Eunkyung-ah! Are you okay?" A tall, man said. It's Yanan.

"Yanan-ah.. What are you doing here?" She asked, didn't expect to see him.

"I have something to talk with Hongseok. You come to see him right?" He asked.