01

"Yah Jo Eunkyung! You're late!" Hui call for his bestfriend as she gets out from her house.

"Hui-ya I'm sorry! Let's go." Eunkyung said and get into her bestfriend's car.

Hui start the engine and they head to Eunkyung's office. She works as prosecutor and Hui works as Song Composer.

"Why you don't ask for your dearest oppa to send you?" Hui said.

"He went to his cafe in the dawn how can he send me stupid?" Eunkyung said as she fix her hair.

"How can you involved in car accident actually? You're annoying oh gosh." Hui said.

"How can I know? That man who come to my way." Eunkyung said.

"You a prosecutor yet get into car accident wow." Hui said.

"That can't be help! But do you know Hui? The one who crash my car is our alumni! It's one of your friend that I'm really not close with." Eunkyung said.

"One of our friend? Who is it?" Hui asked.

"Yang Hongseok." Eunkyung said.

Hui just keep quiet , he didn't hear it to be honest.

"What's with you? Why you're not replying?" Eunkyung asked.

"Oh nothing. What did you say?"He replied.

"It's Yang Hongseok!" Eunkyung talk with a louder tone.

"Oh I see. Yah, tomorrow I have meeting so.. ask Jinho to send you." Hui said.

"Haish, I rather take bus than ask that man to send me. He and his cafe." Eunkyung said.

"Then what I am? I'm just Lee Hwitaek yet you ask me to send you. You have your own twin!" Hui said.

"Stop complaining can you?" Eunkyung said.

Hui give his bestfriend or to be accurate , his bestfriend's twin a death glare.

Finally, they arrive to the office.

"Thanks Hui." Eunkyung said and get out from the car.

Eunkyung become friend with Hui because he is her twin's bestfriend. Her twin have 9 close friend but she just can interact with Hui when she in highschool. She is an introvert so she didn't really close with those 8 people. They were in a music club that's why Jinho so close with him. Yeo Changgu or they call him Yeo One , he works as prosecutor with Eunkyung so nowadays they are friend.

"Good Morning Ms. Jo. You're so late today." Changgu said and hand a cup of tea.

"Haish don't mention." Eunkyung said.

"You met Hongseok right?" Changgu asked.

"Hm. Why?" Eunkyung asked.

"It's been a long time since I met him and I'm going to a cafe with him on the lunch time. Want to follow us?" Changgu asked.

"I don't know. I might be busy." Eunkyung said.

"And we going to Jinho's cafe." Changgu said.

"Okay then?"

"With your favourite model Go Shinwon." Changgu said.

"What? Really?! Okay I'm in!" She said.

She's a huge fan of Shinwon, one of their friend that works as a model. She literally collect his magazine.

"See , I know you want to meet him. Call Hui if you want." Changgu said.

"Okay I will later." Eunkyung said.