02

It's 3 am and Eunkyung just get home. She heads to her kitchen. She reach for a lemon juice in her fridge.

"Did you just get home?" Jinho asked.

"Yah! You surprised me! I thought you're a ghost!" She said.

"Relax it just me." Jinho said and rolled his eyes.

"Go and sleep." Eunkyung said.

"Sit down first." Jinho asked his twin to sit down at the dining table.

"Do you have something important to tell? If you ask me about your earphones I will kill you." Eunkyung said while yawning.

"It's not about my earphones but.. when will you get marry?" Jinho's question make his twin choked her saliva.

"Yah! Why need to talk about marriage? We're just 27 come on Jinho" Eunkyung said.

"That's a PERFECT age to get marry." Jinho emphasize the word 'perfect'.

"Why you asking me? Do you have any girlfriend? I know you doesn't so stop get involve into my love life. I'm sleepy , goodnight." Eunkyung said and get into her room.

After washing herself, she throws herself into her bed.

She wants to sleep but can not because of Jinho's topic just now.

"Because of him I can't sleep right now!" She said to herself.

🌼

"Yah Jo Eunkyung can you get up now?! Hui ask me to send you today! Get up you sleepyhead!" Jinho shakes his twin.

"Stop it, go to your cafe crazy!" Eunkyung said.

"It's my decision whenever I want to go there so wake up!" Jinho said.

"I don't.. think I can go to work today.." Eunkyung said.

"What? What are you saying?" Jinho asked.

"I.. I can't get up.." She said.

Jinho put his hand on his twin forehead. It's burning up.

"Yah! Since when you're sick? It's so hot." Jinho said.

"Can.. you help me.. to call Changgu..?" Eunkyung asked.

"I will call him, get your medicine first." Jinho said and open the drawer which has medicine in.

🌼

"Changgu-ya." Jinho talks through the phone.

"Yes hyung, where is Eunkyung? She's so late today." Changgu asked.

"Changgu-ya , she can't go to work today. She have fever." Jinho said.

"Really? Okay hyung. I will tell to our chief." Changgu said hang off.

"You already told Changgu about your sister?" His mom asked.

He nodded.

"She too overworked. I hope she reduce it." His mom said.

"Me too. She went home on 3 am yesterday." Jinho said.

"I'm worried about her health." His mom said.

"Same here. Mom , I'll go to the Cafe , see you later." Jinho said.

"Take care son!" His mom said.

Jinho nodded.

Jinho drives to his cafe and saw Hongseok in front of his cafe.

"Why you're here? Why you didn't get inside?" Jinho asked as he gets down from his car.

"I come for coffee and want to talk with you but you aren't inside." Hongseok said.

"Get in." Jinho said.

"So what is it?" Jinho asked as he check the coffee bean.

"Do Eunkyung have a boyfriend?" He asked.

Jinho stop what he doing and look at Hongseok.

"Why you suddenly ask about that? You never care about her since we're at highschool." Jinho asked.

"I always have things to manage with her lately and I found she's quite.. attractive?" Hongseok said and laugh.

"Yang Hongseok you're crazy?" Jinho said and laugh.

"What? I'm serious here." Hongseok said.

"I admit that I'm quite attractive but she's not." Jinho said.

"You're the one who crazy here. Answer me!" Hongseok asked.

"She doesn't have a boyfriend and she always busy. What do you expect. Her life just about her works , Hui , family and Go Shinwon." Jinho said.

"I understand about the Shinwon part but why Hui is on the list?" Hongseok asked.

"Because I spend my time fighting with her." Hui said as he come from the back.

"Yah when did you arrived?" Hongseok was quite surprised.

"Just now." Hui said and take the coffee on the counter. It's his routine to buy coffee from Jinho's cafe everyday.

"Jinho see you later!" Hui said and make his way out.

"Just go like that?" Hongseok asked.

"I'm quite busy you know." Hui said.

"Wait, why you don't go to work?" Jinho asked.

"Hm..It's my decision.." Hongseok said.

"What kind of worker you are? Haih poor your dad." Jinho said.

"We don't have many project lately." Hongseok making an excuse to escape from his work.

"Go away can you? I want to do my work." Jinho said.

"Haish. Okay okay. I'll see you later. Bye." Hongseok said and get out.

Jinho look at him and sigh out.

'Eunkyung, he will confess to you soon and I'm quite sure.' He thought.

🌼

Eunkyung sit on her bed with the comforter and her laptop and her files. Eventhough she is sick , she still thinks about her works.

"Eunkyung, I bring some porridge." Her mom said.

"You don't need to.." She said.

"Eunkyung, can you rest? You're forcing yourself a lot." Her mom said.

"Mom, I really feel guilty that I skip work today. At least I want to do some work at home." She said.

"Okay it's up to you. Don't forget to eat and take your medicine." Her mom said.

"Okay mom. I will." She said.

She takes her phone and click on Changgu's number.

"Changgu-ya can you send me the 245 files through email?" She said.

"Okay, I will send it to you immedietely. By the way, you don't need to force yourself. Get some rest." Changgu said.

"Don't worry about me. I'm fine. Bye." She said hang off.

She put the laptop down and take the porridge since she actually hungry.

"Jo Eunkyung , I heard you're sick." Hui said as he enters the room.

"I thought you're busy?" Eunkyung said.

"Yeah , but I'm here to give your favourite lemon tea from your twin's cafe." Hui said and hand it on.

"I don't even ask."

"He make me do that." He said.

"By the way how can you enter my room just like that? This isn't your house!" Eunkyung said.

"Most likely my second house." Hui said and make his way out.

"Get well soon." He said and close the door.

Hui always come to Jo's house because he always discuss about song with Jinho. Jinho have a lot of interest on composing.