Chapter 33: Double the love

Start from the beginning

"Yes. In about a week actually. My sister's gonna have a little party for that."

"That's nice. Feel free to stream while you're here. As long as (s/n) is okay, we don't care." You say.

"Just play on your own account." Hana says.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asks.

"I don't know. Maybe on the off chance you play Starcraft as me and make me lose my ranking."

"Does that sound like something I'd do?"

"Yes."

Felix thinks for a second. "Okay. Fair point."

A bit of laughter is shared between the three of you before the doorbell is rang again. Elliot and Sakura are there, in nice attire too. You two say goodbye to Felix and (s/n) before getting into Elliot's Jaguar.

"A Jaguar." Hana says.

"Yeah. It's a Jag." Elliot says.

"You see, the thing about Jaguars is that the owners can literally do anything and it'll be okay because it's a Jaaag." You say.

This causes a bit of laughter from the others. Sakura says, "Yeah. An example can be like 'I'm terribly sorry, but I ran over your dog.... in my Jaaag.' At first the dog owner would be sad, but after he hears "in my Jaaag" the dog owner will be like 'Oh well. It happens.'"

"So what you're saying is you can act like a total cunt and it won't matter because you own a Jaaag." Elliot says.

"Exactly, making it the perfect car for you, Elliot." Hana says.

"Hana I will kick you out of this car right now I swear!"

"And I'll be okay with it because you've got a Jaaag."

The four of you just laugh over your shenanigans and make several more Jaaag jokes. You could tell this was gonna be a fun double date. One couple in the front of the car and one in the back as you headed to dinner, and what better place to have dinner than at a steakhouse. Elliot gave the keys to a valet as he helped Sakura get out of the car and you helped out Hana. The two couples held hands as you enter the restaurant.

The hostess finds Elliot's name on the reservation list and seats you four at a booth. You're next to Hana and Sakura is next to Elliot. She gives you the menus, says she loves your streams, and then gets back to work. You look at the menu to figure out what cut of steak you'd like.

"So what are y'all getting?" You ask.

"Probably getting a sirloin. Medium Rare." Sakura says.

"That's my girlfriend." Elliot says and they quickly kiss.

"Both couples together on a double date. Who would've thought that would happen?" Hana says.

"Sounds like something the fanfic writers would do." You say.

"Well, you're not wrong." Elliot says. "I'm probably gonna get the same thing as Sakura. Only rare. You see, with steak, if it's not medium rare or rare, you're kinda ruining the steak. Medium is iffy, but that's about it."

"Medium is only for burgers." Sakura says.

"I've taught you well, my flower."

"You know, we wouldn't be together if it weren't for you two."

"We were only returning the favor." Hana says, kissing your cheek.

"I guess both of these may have happened even if we didn't force each other to confess, but it definitely sped up things." You say.