Chapter 33: Double the love

Start from the beginning

"All gone." Hana says.

"What?" You ask in disbelief. Hana shows you her empty hands and giggles. "At least wipe your face with a napkin."

"I was saving it for later."

"Hana please." You hand her a napkin and she wipes her hands and face "You gotta slow down a bit and enjoy the food."

"I do enjoy it! I enjoy it so much that I just keep eating it and next thing I know, it's gone!"

"I wonder how it disappeared."

"Oh shut up. You're just jealous that you didn't have one yourself."

"If I wanted one, I would've gotten one. It did look good though, I will admit."

"It was good. I want another."

"You're not getting another."

"Aww. Please?"

"Hana, no. And that's final."

"Fine. We should get going anyway."

"Yes we should. Isn't that right, (s/n)?" You tickle (s/n) and he does that cute giggle.

You put (s/n) back into the stroller and walk back to where you parked the car. It's a nice walk back, with a nice breeze as the sun shined in the sky. You get to the car and put (s/n) in his car seat and you get in the driver one, with your copilot Hana by your side. You do the drive back home discussing with Hana about the Overwatch days. Next thing you know, you're home. Time to prepare for your date.

You head into your room and pick out a nice red button down shirt with a (favorite color) tie. You also grab some dark pants and head into the bathroom to use it and comb your hair. When you finish (obviously before Hana), you check in on (s/n). He's sitting on his little play mat with a pacifier in his mouth as he's holding a toy in his hands, making it hit the ground repeatedly. His face lights up when you enter the room.

"You know, a truck doesn't bounce." You say, finding yourself amusing.

(S/n) makes a little noise and drops the truck. He starts crawling over to you and you pick him up. You kiss his forehead and sit down on the couch, waiting for Hana to get ready.

"You know, (s/n), mommy and I are going to be gone a bit for the night. Felix is going to be taking care of you. Honestly, we may have had our doubts at first, but he's watched over his baby niece before, so he has some experience."

You keep talking to the baby even though you know he can't understand what you're saying. It still gives you something to do while you wait for Hana. Soon Hana comes downstairs to where you are. (S/n) looks at who just arrived and smiles.

"Who's that (s/n)? Is it mommy?" You say handing him to Hana.

"Annyounghaseyo (안녕하세요) (s/n)!" Hana exclaims, Eskimo kissing (s/n).

You get up and quickly kiss Hana. "You look beautiful." She truly did, with her rose dress and perfect makeup, even though in your mind she didn't need it to be beautiful.

"Thanks. You look very handsome."

"I try."

Just then you hear the doorbell ring. You go to answer it and it's Felix. You welcome him in and go over where everything is and how to take care of (s/n). It doesn't take long for this, and the three of you (four counting (s/n)) just sit in the living room closest to the door for Sakura and Elliot, who would be driving.

"How old is (s/n) again?" Felix asks.

"Seven months. Almost eight." Hana says. "Isn't Emma turning one year old soon?"