45

Cherish POV***

(Radio)
"Rise & shine Atlanta it's 7:30 am and it's time get up and get that breakfast going cause it's sunny and it's gonna be a good day!".

"I hope so". I yawn

I moved hair out my face before i reached for my phone that's on the night stand beside the bed. I take it off the charger and skim through my messages then i check my schedule for today to see what the day has for me.

"Lunch with letisha, grocery shopping & dinner with chresanto tonight at 7 sounds like a calm day". I say out loud. I place my phone back down then climb out of bed and go to the bathroom to get freshened up.

Sleeping alone last night felt so weird being that i haven't slept alone since chresanto and i got back together. I hate when we argue i like being on good terms but that's what relationships consist of ups and downs.

After i used the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face i decided to go and make something for breakfast since i know that would win chresanto over since he loves my cooking. I'll be cooking something light today though i didn't really have much of an appetite this morning.

I descend down the stairs  heading to the kitchen passing by chres sleeping peacefully on the couch. The bottle he was drinking the night before was sitting on the coffee table empty so i know he's in a deep sleep right now.

"I'll let him sleep till I'm done cooking".

I walk into the kitchen and start searching for something to make. He didn't have much to choose from in his fridge which didn't surprise me being he eats out mostly. "Hmmm ok cheese grits, fried fish and shrimp it is".

I grab everything that i need like pans and bowls then i let my hands do the talking. Once i put the grits on i start deep frying the fish and sauté the shrimp. "Morning beautiful ".

I feel his arms wrap around my waist and his hot morning breath on my neck. He kisses the back of my neck then rest his chin in the crook of my neck. "Thought you were sleeping". I say still focusing on what I'm currently doing.

"The smell woke me up". He chuckles making me laugh a little bit. "I'm sorry about last night, i didn't mean what i said". He said wrapping his arms tighter around my hips. I don't say anything i just let him talk. "You know that right?, forgive me?". He asked

I don't answer right away to leave him in suspense. "It's whatever i forgive you babe...you know i can't stay mad at you". I say shrugging my shoulders. He chuckles at my response. "I love you".

"I love you more".

"Impossible".

"Possible". I say

"Gimme kiss". He said trying to lean in for a kiss but i dodge it.

"Ugh ugh tooth brush and toothpaste don't forget to get the back of that tongue". I say giggling. "Yeah yeah". He said walking out the kitchen to handle his oral hygiene.
****
12:34 pm

"So when are you gonna tell him about you being knocked up?". Letisha asked

"I wanted to tell him last night but when i got to his place i walked in on a one man drink fest".

"Please don't tell me his ass was drunk".

"I wish i couldn't". I say laughing a little. "Well what happened that stopped you from dropping the good news?". She ask taking sips from her drink. "Bad news is what stopped it".