37

Cherish POV***

"Yo this bitch got bank accounts in her name that she's been transferring money to". Chresanto said as he rummaged through a bunch of papers.

It's been forty minutes since we've tied them up and they still have yet to wake. I checked their pulse at least three times. "Can we wake them up?, I'm tired of waiting for them to wake". I complain to Chresanto as he tosses shit around the bed room.

"All this time this bitch has been stealing money from me and using me".

I get up and walk over to Chresanto and pull him into a hug because he needs to be held. I know he's going through every emotion right now and doesn't really know how to process them at once which is causing him to be all over the place.

"Calm down chres, just chill out ok". I say to him as I rub his back hugging him tight.

"What happened?". Loni groans as she slowly wakes up. Me and chres put on our mask and walk back over to where Loni and Jordan sat tied up. Once Loni fully woke up she started to panic noticing that she was tied to a chair.

"What?, what's going on!?!". She screamed as she wiggled in the chair trying to free herself. Since she kept wiggling in the chair it made Jordan wake up also.

"Stop struggling because you not getting out". I say chuckling

Loni and Jordan look scared out of their minds. "Who..who are you guys?, why are you doing this?, my wife is pregnant". Jordan saids in a panic

"Shut the fuck up!, you wanna know who we are?!?, you wanna know who I am? Well here you go". Chresanto said

Chres looks at me and pulls of his mask. Loni and Jordan gasp in disbelief. Loni puts her head down and starts crying. "Don't cry now bitch, you weren't crying when you was fucking this nigga!". Chres shouted in her face making her flinch.

"You lied to me, told me that tré was mine when he's this nigga son?". Chres said cocking his head to the side. "Baby". Loni whined. "Baby shut the fuck up!". Chres shouts again making them both flinch this time.

I put my hand on chres shoulder. He looks at me and his face softens. "I'll be back I need some air". He said as he walked out the room. "Please please just let us go". Loni cries

"I can't do that you see, you both have played yourselves for to long and tonight if willing that'll end". I say calmly. "Who are you?". Jordan ask

I laugh at his question and take off my mask. "I'm your worst nightmare baby boy".

I pull out one of my blades and walk over to them. I trace jordans jawline with the knife and then his neck causing him to tense up and hold his breath. "Ty'Loni I told you to tell him or I would". I say smirking. "Fuck you bitch". Loni spat

I remove the knife from Jordan's neck. "Excuse me?". I ask walking in front of Loni so we could look eye to eye. She doesn't say anything she just gives me a evil look. "Don't be upset because you got caught". I say chuckling

"Look let me go this was her plan, she wanted to trick him so she could get money". Jordan confessed. "You're a fucking liar!". Loni screams

"Both of you shut the fuck up!". Chres shouts as he enters the room. He had his gun in his hand and his eyes were dark in color. I could feel the anger coming off of his body. "Both of you bitches got me fucked up...Loni you thought you was gonna rob me blind and spoil this bitch ass nigga right here with my hard earned cash?!?". Chres said as he paced tapping the gun on his head.