34

Cherish POV**

"You got some dick instead of showing him the pictures?". Letisha asked for the fourth time. "Yes, but I was drunk so I wasn't in my right state of mind". I said pleading my case. "You got dick...I know he's your "weakness" but come oooon be stronger". Letisha said pacing the floor in her heels.

"I know, I know but like when he kiss my neck and...hug me from the back shit bitch my mind go blank". I said day dreaming about making love to him. "Hey snap out of it!, you need to go over to that man house and expose shawty, I'll go with you just incase he still don't believe.. I got my bat in the trunk ready to hit a home run on that ass". Letisha said pretending to swing a bat.

"You know where her house is right??". I ask. "Yeah why?". She asked looking at me suspicious. "Cause I have an idea, after I show him the pictures we can take him to her house to catch her in the act". I say smirking. "Ahhh see now you talking, we could wear all black and get face mask just incase". She said nodding her head and grinning.

"We be up to no good". I say laughing. We both high five each other and do the cabbage patch. "Cherish gonna have her nigga back, she gonna have her nigga back". Letisha sang as we danced in my living room.

"Let's tell him In two days on Thursday because that's Bryson & Liam father and son day". Letisha plopping down on the couch. I sit down with her. "Aight no problem".

Bing!.

"Hotline blinging?, Who is that Chresanto?". Letisha asked while flipping through the channels on the tv. I check my phone and it's Zae corny ass. Fuck does he want?.

"Ew it's Zae". I say making a stink face. Letisha puts all her attention on me again. "What he say?". She ask eager to know. "He asked if he could come over". I said rolling my eyes. I can't stand niggas like him who think they are entitled to pussy just because he paid for dinner. "So what you say?, you gonna let him come over?.. I mean you should cause y'all could talk about what happen last night". She suggested

"I don't know after last night he just became a loser in my eyes".

She looks at me then shrugs her shoulders and proceeds to flicking through channels. "You wanna watch love & basketball?". She ask stopping on the channel. "Is that even a question?". I say grabbing a couch pillow and sitting it in my lap so I can get comfortable. "I'm gonna make some popcorn". Letisha said getting up.

"Sugar and hot sauce". I say to her as she walks to the kitchen. "And you know it". She saids back.
***
Ding! Dong!

"Great here we go".
I walk downstairs to answer the door for Zae. I decide to listen to letisha and invite him over so we could discuss about what happened last night. After I finished my cardio workout I text him and told him to come over.

At the moment I was wearing running sneakers ,running shorts and a Nike sports bra because after this talk with Zae I planned on going out for a run for an extra work out since I haven't worked out in a couple weeks.

"Wassup". He said flashing me a smile. I give him a fake smile back and he pulls me into a long long tight hug. "You smell good, you about to work out?". He ask letting go of me. I nod as I close the door back. "Well I'm actually going for a run". I said walking to the kitchen with him on my heels.

"Oh I didn't know you run". He said leaning on the wall checking me out. I roll my eyes and shake my head because he's to thirsty. "Yeah I run". I say reaching in the fridge for a water. "You want a water?". I ask him.

"Nah..I'm good". He said. "You sure cause you look...thirsty?, parched?". I say being an asshole. "You always saying smart shit". He said with a little base in his voice & His whole demeanor change. "I try, now I invited you to come over because I wanted to talk to you about last night". I said taking a sip of water. His body loosens up and he smirks. "What?...you regret turning me down or something?". He said walking towards me.