4

Cherish*

Flashback*
"Chres did you use my mango body wash?". I yell from the bathroom.

"nah I don't use your stuff, I like to smell manly". He said.

I walk out the bathroom and see him making muscles in the mirror.
***

Boom Boom Boom!

I jump up with my heart jumping in and out of my chest like its playing Double Dutch. I look around my room trying to figure out where the noise had came from. When I don't hear the banging again I drop back down in my bed and close my eyes.

Boom Boom Boom!

"Who the fuck?". I climb out my bed and walk to the front door. I look through the peep hole, automatically I get annoyed.

"Cherish open up I know you're home".

Ok maybe if I don't answer she'll leave.

"I'm not leaving till you open up". Mrs. August said through the door. I roll my eyes hard then suck in some air before I open the door.

"Good morning". I say with a fake smile

"Morning baby". She gives me a quick kiss on my cheek then walks past me. I close the door and follow her into the kitchen.

"I hope you haven't eaten breakfast yet because I planned on cooking for you". She pulls out my frying pans then invades my fridge.

"No actually I was still sleeping". I say rolling my eyes again while she was faced the stove. "Well good". She looks back at me and smiles whole heartily which kinda makes me not so annoyed that she just woke me up in the worst way possible.
***

She went all out with this breakfast. She made turkey bacon, blueberry waffles from scratch, sausage, cheese eggs, oatmeal and cream cheese bagels with cut up strawberries,peaches, &pinapples. She even put everything out on the island like a buffet.

After we stacked our plates with food and fruit we sat down at the dining table.
Oh my damn..this food is magically delicious (lucky charm commercial ).

"It's good".

"Huh?". I look up at her with a mouth full of bacon, sausage and waffles.

"It must be good the way your cleaning your plate". She laughs and sticks a fork full of fruit in her mouth.

"Yeah It Is". I say as I finish chewing the food in my mouth Then I take a sip of my orange juice.

"You must be wondering why I stopped by so unexpected ". She said without looking up from her plate as she cut her sausage links in pieces.

"yeah I am but I can't say that I'm not glad you did". I say as I wipe my mouth flashing a small smile.

"I just came to check up, you know to see how you're doing, haven't really seen or heard from you since chres was last up here to visit." She smirked and looked up at me

Oh hell no, her ass came up here to talk about chresanto no Bueno. Uh uh no good.

"Have you spoken to him recently?". She asked curious.

"Nope, don't think he wants to talk to me after I..well you know". I say with a chuckle

"Tried to kill his pregnant girlfriend?". She said with a raised eyebrow.
I can't help but laugh hard. "It was her fault, she was being rude and mean just because I'm his ex". I cross my arms and poke out my bottom lip.