10

Chresanto POV**

Lately loni has been stressing me out. All she does is complain, & complain about the things I do when I barely do anything. I get that girl everything she wants and needs but she's still not satisfied. I guess you can't please everyone.

Today me and her have to go to her dress fitting for our wedding. "Finally we start shopping for our wedding". She said as she fixed her hair using her phone camera as a mirror.

I look over at her in the passenger seat and she looks like she glowing. I can't help but to smile. Even though she can make a nigga want to strangle her, I still love her and want to make her mine forever.

Once we reach the dress shop. I park the car and we walk in the store together. "Soon to be Mr.&Mrs August?". The store clerk ask as he approaches. "Yes that's us". Loni said with all smiles. " guess the bride to be is happy, follow me I have a couple selections set up for you". He clasp his hands together and walks towards the back of the store where the fitting rooms are.

"Here's your fitting room, my co workers here Lilly & Maya will help you in and out of your dresses ok? Ok". He walks back to the front and loni grabs the first one on the rack then goes into the dressing room.

As I'm waiting to see her walk out I noticed that maya keeps looking at me up and down. The look is kinda seductive you could say. She was light skin with light pink lips, nice shape. Her booty wasn't to big but she was pretty and she had a light brown bob hair cut going on but she not my type and plus my fiancé two feet away.

"Would you like..anything to drink Mr. August?". Maya said in a soft seductive tone. "Nah I'm good, you can ask my fiancé though". I say not making eye contact with her thirsty ass. She rolls her eyes and walks back to the fitting area.
***
The dress fitting is done and we have to come back in two weeks for another one because loni claims she didn't like any of those dresses on her. "Babe lets go get some food from Chick-fila-A". I nod and drive to the spot so she can get her a burger and fries. "You don't want anything?". She ask after I order her food and drive to the window.

"Nah I'm good".

I hand her food to her and start driving home. Usually it takes me 20 minutes to get home from this side of town but I decided to take the long way home which takes about 40 minutes. "Why you taking the long way?, I have some where to go soon". I look over at her to see her shaking her head as she starts eating fries. "Where you going in such a rush?". I ask not taking my eyes off the road again.

"I have to meet up with Amber". She said fast. "I thought Amber went to Miami". I say glancing at her.

"Well she's back early, stop asking me questions". She said irritated.

I suck my teeth and turn on the radio so I don't have to hear her. As I'm driving down Oakland street a ball rolls In front of my car so I stop. A girl runs out her yard to retrieve it. She had a caramel complexion, long purple hair and a beautiful smile. "I'm sorry". She mouths as she runs back into her yard. Now she was my type. She was beautiful, she looked familiar too like I've met her before. She probably came down for a interview? . Naaaah I would remember a girl with purple hair wanting to work for me to loni with me I would've stopped to chat with her.

Nothing crazy just a quick friendly talk.Well who ever she is. I would love to run into her again.
****
As soon as we get home loni leaves. I think she's cheating but then again it's loni. She always went out with her friends before we got together at least that's what her friends and parents told me so I try not to trip over it. I don't wanna control her or nothing like that and I like being able to hang with the guys too so I don't trip. Tre went on a trip with loni parents so he won't be home for a week or two. I'm gonna miss my little guy.