18

Cherish POV**

"Cherish..wake up baby".

I slowly open my eyes and I see chres stand next to the bed holding a tray with food on it. "What's this?". I ask sitting up in the bed. "Well I thought since you were sleeping so peacefully and I woke up before you that i should cook breakfast for you". He sits the tray across my lap and everything looked good. From the cheese eggs to the turkey bacon & sausage & the mixed fruit with a side of Greek yogurt. "it looks so good". I grab my fork and start destroying my food. "I'm glad you like it". He gives me a kiss then walk to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He plays some music then gets in.

After I finished my food I decided to join chresanto in the shower. I pull the covers off of me exposing my already naked body. As I walked I could feel the soreness from last night.

I see him just scrubbing away not realizing I have entered the room. I open the fogged up shower door and step in as quiet as I could possibly be. With the music playing and his own singing he couldn't hear me shut the door. I slowly walk up to him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Hey baby". He said in a seductive tone. I begin to stroke his manhood and kiss on his spine . I don't know what came over me. "Damn, what you doing?". He groaned. I don't say anything I just walk to the front of his body letting the water soak my hair and my back side. I kiss down his chest and kneel down in front of him. I lick on the tip of his dick till it starts getting hard.

I feel him growing in my hands and then I put him in my mouth. I suck and deep throat his dick then I lick up and down the shaft of it making him throw his head back. I start sucking on his balls making him go crazy. "Fuck cherish". He grunts
I continue to suck his dick as he guide my head with his hand making me suck every inch of him till he cums.

I spit out the cum. He grabs me so I could stand on my feet. In my shower I had a sitting area where you could rest so he picks me up and makes me sit on him. I bury my head in his neck ass he inserts his dick inside of me. "Bounce on it". He demands and I listen.

I start off slow so I could get use to his size. He was much bigger than when we first had sex back in high school. He was about 7 inches and now he's almost 9. "Sit all the way on it".

"I can't...your to big". I whine but he doesn't care. He grabs on my ass and starts bouncing me faster on him. As he bounces me he also thrust his hips  up making all of him go inside of me. "Your pussy like heaven girl". He groans

All I could do is moan at this point because he had full control. My body starts getting hot and I could feel my walls gripping his dick, that means I'm about to cum.  He stands up without warning and lays us both down on the shower floor with him on top.

I look into his eyes and they were so bright and glossy. I could tell he was enjoying this as much as I am. Maybe even more than me. "Uggh ugh chres keeping going..I'm bout to cum". I say almost out of breath. "Me too".

He speeds up his pumps making me dig my nails into his back. After about another three minutes we both climax.
****

"Bitch I finally got some dick!". I scream into the phone as letisha screams with me. "Finally! He gave you some pipe because I know your gutters were getting a little rusted". She said chuckling."yeah whatever..anyway he told me he wants me to come to his house tonight to spend the rest of the weekend together". I say excited

"Girl what about his fiancé / baby mama?". She asked. "Girl who CARE about her when her man dicking me down, snatching my soul every night". I say being cocky. "Shit you right but how y'all doing that if she live with him asshole".