|five|

v

v. the truth and first kisses

I rushed home. I was terrified. But at the same time, I knew he would never hurt me. I picked up my phone and was debating on still meeting up with him and confronting him or if I should just never talk to him again.

But being my very stubborn self I decided on the option 'a'. I picked up the phone telling him to meet me by the river in the woods since there was nowhere else to go.

My phone soon beeped, signalling a respond.

~See you there, Darling

I put my phone in my back pocket before leaving a note for my mom. Telling her I was out. She had gone shopping for food for us and wouldn't be back for a while anyway.

I left my house and made my way through the woods and to the river. Where I saw Jasper already there. "Hey" He smiled.

By this point, I was shit scared. And I don't know if it was because I was around him or if it was because of the whole 'the boy I like is a vampire' thing, which probably doesn't happen often.

I held back tears before saying "I shouldn't have come"

He gave me a confused look "Why not? I thought you wanted to hang out" The look on his face was a pained expression, and I felt terrible.

I inhaled sharply "I know what you are Jazz"

He took a step closer to me, while I took a step back. Until, unluckily enough, I had my back against a tree. He put his arm above my head and he was towering over me with his at least 6ft size.

He looked at me as if he was afraid to break me. He ran his index finger along my jawline "I will never ever hurt you with intent darlin'"

You looked at him, soon calming down "How- how are vampires real?" I asked a little shaky.

He shrugged. His eyes never leaving mine "They just do, doll"

"Come with me. Please, I want to show you something" He held out his hand and I hesitantly took it and he slowly led me to a place where the sun shined brightly.

I saw him start to undo his shirt buttons "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Just watch" He replies stepping into the light. His chest and face. All the areas that the sun hit on his skin, sparkled. They sparkle like thousands of diamonds. And he looked absolutely breathtaking.