|two|

ii

ii. obsessed much?

A week has passed and Edward didn't come to school for the entire week. Which I didn't really care about. Bella, on the other hand, was obsessively always looking around for him.

But here it is again. Monday morning. Another week of cold Forks weather. Not that I mind. I love the cold, as weird as it sounds because you can have fluffy socks, hot chocolates, blankets, and all that to keep you warm. While in sun you have ice creams to keep you cool. Which ends up melting and gets you sticky. The hot weather just isn't for me.

I heard the sound of Bella's truck honking so I took one last look in the mirror, admiring my outfit, chucking on a nice coat before walking out the door.

I embarrassingly slipped on the icy ground which causes Bella to laugh her ass off. I slowly got up and entered the truck. "No comment" I mumbled grinning.

She chuckled, holding up her hands in surrender. "I wasn't going to say anything" I gave her a disbelieving look "Sure"

She then took off, driving to hell. Or as some people like to call it 'school' but most people probably just call it hell too.

We made little chat but before we knew it we were parked right outside of the school. We still had time to spare so Bella just leaned against her truck. One earphone in, one out. While reading something. While I just lie on the top of the truck, also with one earphone in, one out. Quietly singing along to the music.

The loud ring of the bell signalled me to put my earphones back in my pocket and jumped off the top of the truck, being careful not to slip again, and walked alongside Bella, into the school. We walked into the first class of the day, Biology.

We enter the room and see Edward Cullen, back in school. "Good luck" I whispered into her ear. Through the week I had gone over how to have a go at him for making her feel all awkward and that and I couldn't wait to see her put my skills to the test. God that sounded so cringey.