|one|

i

i. the reunion

I'm Amara Brooks, and I was currently sat on my very comfortable sofa covered in blankets, it was my typical Sunday morning. I would just sit here for hours one end, catching up on my shows, doing my nails. Anything to keep me busy.

And that was what I did for most of the day, well that was until I heard a car pull up from outside. Being my very nosey self I got up from her comfortable position and walked over to the window, peeping through to see what the commotion was. And outside stood Billy Black, Jacob and Sean Black, Charlie Swan, my next door neighbour and is that Bella Swan?! She was stepping out of a red painted truck, which was beginning to fade into a more orange colour.

Without checking what I looked like, I ran outside and over to my next door neighbours front garden. The 5 that stood in the middle of the garden turned to the girl when they saw her jogging over towards them.

"Bella!" I squealed jogging over to her wrapping your arms around the pale brunette. She was hesitant but did hug you back.

When I released her, she gave me a small smile "Mara?!" I nodded causing her to grin at me, her old time best friend.

"Oh, so you remember her but didn't remember us" The early voice came from a smiling Jacob Black.

I let out a small laugh at the long haired boy "It must be because I was her favourite" I smirked at them, letting out a small laugh.

"No way. I was totally her favourite!" Sean laughed at how childish Jacob was being but I just grinned.

I turned and saw Billy Black and Charlie Swan, they both used to babysit me when I was younger since my mom was always working. She still does, but I'm old enough to take care of myself.

I smiled down at the very tanned man with dark hair, who sat in the wheelchair "Hey Billy! Been a while."

He smiled back at me "The last time I saw you, You was 14"

"How are you doing Chief?" I asked Charlie who was stood next to Billy, his hands holding onto the handles of the wheelchair.

"I'm fine Mara. How have you been?" He asked as he started to push Billy towards the house.

I nodded a little signalling that you were okay "I've been better. The AP classes are very stressful at the moment"

"Oh right I forgot, you're a very bright girl" He chuckled. But I just shook my head at him, laughing. "Your mom doing okay?" He asked. He and my mom were together a long time ago before he and Renee got together.