|six|

vi

vi. dress shopping

I jumped out of bed and ran into the guest room to be greeted by my aunt Camryn (Lana Parrilla). "Aunt Cami!" I squeal pulling her into an embrace.

"It's nice to see you too, Mars" She smiles.

"How long are you staying?" I ask and she shrugs "A week maybe. I'm not sure yet"

"It's great having you here. But Amara has to get to school" Mom says leaning on the doorframe and she starts ushering me out of the room and into my own.

I go through my closet searching for clothes since it was actually quite a nice day, which is surprising since it is Forks.

I have one more look at the outfit and I'm finally happy with it.

And with that, I leave the house and make my way to school.

|~|

Me and Jessica were sat outside on one of the tables, 'tanning' as Jessica likes to call it. But Bella just sat on the bench beside us.

I looked over at Bella and saw her scanning the field for Edward. Seriously she's obsessed with the guy. And he's always changing his mind about her. This is why I don't understand Bella!

"He's not here." Jessica tells her. Her eyes still closed. "Whenever the weathers nice, the Cullen's disappear"

Ha! More like they stay at home so they don't have to sparkle in front of everybody.

Bella's eyes snapped up to us "They just ditch?"

Jessica shakes her head "No, Dr and Mrs Cullen yank 'em out for hiking and camping and stuff. I tried the idea out on my parents. Not even close"