I turn and grab my phone on the small table beside my bed,but a small paper fall while I take my phone. I bend my bodg and grab it. Its that binary code.

I open the paper and read the code again.

▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩
The moment you realize the truth , The more you hurt , the cut on your heart is getting deeper and deeper and it will eat you in the end.
▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩▩

After a few minute staring at that paper my head feels like it getting hit again. I hold my hand with both of my hand and close my eyes.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
(C1)

"Hey you..I don't care who are you...Now open your eyes and hop on." I slowly open my eyes and saw a guy infront of me. I can clearly see a tattoo on his neck down to his chest. Standing beside his super bike. Damn he is hot. He just make me speechless.

*
*

(C2)

"Don't be too mean to me..Who know someday you will fall in love with me Mingkwan." I kissed his cheeks then walked away.

*
*

(C4)

"Copter Panuwat Kerdthongthavee". He said then walked away..

*
*

(C7)

I grab his hand and sit beside him. He must br missing that guy that have the same face like me a lot. I'm so jaelous at you Copter. Because even a death person like you still get Ming love. I smirk and hold his burning hand.

*
*

(C9)

"You can go out now..I can take a bath myself."

"Shut up Mingkwan." I said and ignore what he just said and I take off his pant and throw it in the laundry basket.

*
*

(C10)

"I..tied u..how??" I said in frustration

"Well..you are bad at tying people baby..And just in case you forget..I'm Mingkwan.."Ming said and get off the bed. He stepped toward me slowly and push me and pinmed me down on the bed.

"You really want me don't you?.." Ming smirk and start kissing me that has been pinned down under him.

*
*

(C11)

"Your kissing skill is still lack Kit..Maybe you need a lesson for that..what about I make a kissing class..Do you want to join my class..?" Ming hand slowly caress my cheeks. "My class will start from 7a.m-8.am...12p.m-1p.m....5p.m-6p.m..10p.m-morning maybe.... But don't worry Kit I can rearranged the schdule for you." His hand now under my shirt, without I even realize that Ming hand is rubbing my stomach slowly.

*
*

(C14)

"I don't know you are good at this Kit(sex).." Ming said as he wipe the sweat on his body and look at me. "All of that love bites look good on your body.." Ming smile look at my red face, and all the mark that can be seen from my jaw down to my stomach.

*
*

(C16)

"I guess I can't hide it anymore. " I take a deep breath and look at him. "I'm pregnant. But please..please..don't ask me to get rid of this baby.. I will take care of my baby even if you don't want to. " I bowed my head look down at my feet.

"Kit...will you marry me?"

*
*

(C17)

"No..you are wrong Ming..!This baby..that you call 'thing' is not yours!!! And me , Kit ,is also not yours!... I WILL NEVER BE YOURS MINGKWAN!!" I snatch my hand and pushed his hand away. I lifted my lugagge and walked out of my own house.

*
*

(Hidden chapter)

I sit on my bed and look at the letter that Ming ask Tee to past it to me. I open it and saw some Binary code in it. Its my writing but by Ming.

There also has another letter with it.

▩▩▩▩▩▩

Sweetheart..theres a reason why I want to marry you...at first I thought that it because of Copter. But I was wrong..actually I've start to love you without I even realize it.I'm sorry for calling our little bean as a thing..I really didn't mean it.. I'm sorry...

▩▩▩▩▩▩

*
*

(special chapter)

"You guys dad is so stupid sweety.. How can I fall in love with him? Yes mommy mad for what happen to uncle Mario..but I know its not your daddy fault.. He feels sad too.. But I want him to come to me..Not waiting for me to find him.." I said and sigh. I walked back and forth with my 8 months baby bulge . Its kinda hard for me...But I know that if I didn't do like this I gonna miss Ming too.

----

"Doctor..please tell everyone that Me and my baby is already dead..tell them you can't save me..Just tell them." I said in a frustration and depression.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

What have I done!! Kit..why are you so stupid..."Arghhhh!!" I scream and throw everything infront of me.

After that I cry and cry.. Regain all my memory is so painful..Not just my head but also my heart. I feels like I have been stabbed afew time.

"i miss you Ming.." I said in my tears.

"I know what is this binary code mean. Copter heart is in me.. I know that..thats why Ming scare to get near me..Thats why I choose to leave.. Because of this heart.."

I cry till my eyes is tired and become puffy.

"Let just forget the past Kit.." I said to myself before walking to the bathroom. " I don't want to know anything from the past again." Before I go into the bathroom I throw the binary code into the dustbin.

A/N: just all kit memory