Chapter 31 : Escape

Eunwoo POV

"Wait wait. What are you doing. ". Youngjae picked me up.

"You know baby girl. " Youngjae smirks as unties me from the seat but not my hands or feet.

"No I don't and I'm not anyone's baby girl. " I glare at Youngjae.

"Yes you do. " Youngjae suddenly came close to my face. So close that I can feel him breathing on me.

Then all of a sudden he slams his lips on to mine. What the heck?! I turn my head around immediately.

"No!" I yelled at him. I tried reaching behind me for my knife in my back pocket.

Yes I carry a pocket knife in my back pocket with me. I told you I was more alert since the Kai incident. I started caring a knife pocket with me since then.

And I found it. Now I just need to cut it off while he's distracted.

Youngjae unzipped my pants and I cut a bit of the rope off.

"We won't need this. " Youngjae unties my feet.

Perfect.  I can escape now. I need to distract him.

"Wait is that Jin?" Youngjae turns around immediately.

I take this chance and get up and grabbed my chair. Youngjae turned around and SMASH. I hit Youngjae with the chair and I ran for the opening.

"I don't think so honey. " Youngjae gets up. Blood fell from his head.

Bang! bang! bang!

Jin POV

No no no. This cannot be happening. No no no no no! Why?! I'm not late! No no! Eunwoo I'm coming!

//FLASHBACK//

If I can't track him down from his phone, I'll try to track down Eunwoo's phone if she still has it.

In Min Warehouse? That place was shut down years ago. A perfect place to commit a crime. 4 hours away though?What the actual heck? Is Youngjae a maniac now ?

//END OF FLASHBACK//

I entered the warehouse as fast as I can. I only saw Youngjae unconscious on the ground and a small blood trail the ended mid way to no where. I saw a broken chair and blood trickled down his head. It was probably from Eunwoo. But what was the gun shots? I called the cops over. I went back and noticed a bullet in the wall. Only one. Where's the other two?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I updated again❤️ but I will hopefully write a longer one and post it tonight. So wait for me and thank you ❤️🙏

Word count : 408