Chapter 29 : Confessed

Jin POV

The sound of keys dropped to the floor.

"What is this?!" Daniel said walking over here.

"I slippe-" Eunwoo started to say but Daniel landed a punch on my right cheek.

"Ahh" I chuckled while smirking and touching my cheek.

"You scared I'm gonna take your girl? " I laughed. 

"Jin! What is wrong with you?" Eunwoo yelled.

"Well he only punched me because he knows how much you loved me and he's afraid that I'm gonna take you back so." I shrugged.

"Eunwoo. Don't call me. " Daniel stomped out.

"Daniel! " Eunwoo tried to stop him.

Daniel POV

"Daniel!" Eunwoo chased after me outside.

"What! How do you expect me to react to that guy?! He's your Ex! You loved him so much! You only talked about him most of the time! I'm scared I might lose you! To Jin! Yes I know. We've been through so much and I'm scared of losing you." I confessed finally.

"Well I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm sorry that you have to be cautious.  I'm sorry you have to always worry about losing me. I... just leave me alone. " Eunwoo walked away with tears.

Eunwoo POV

"Eunwoo wait!" Daniel yelled after me.

"Leave me alone. I'll be back home in a bit.  " I told Daniel.

I was walking for at least 20 minutes. Then I passed by Jin's neighborhood. I smiled to myself. All the old memories. I walked and walked.

"Hey. Girl. Look." I turned around to see a guy holding a damp rag.

He covered my mouth and nose with it. I looked around to see 2 other guys with masks on with black hoodies.

"Mmpphh!" I struggled.

Then the world blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is only a short chapter to leave you guys on a cliffhanger !! But OMG she got kidnapped?!

Word count: 305