Chapter 4 : Argue

Jin POV

"See you couldn't even deny it. So you do like Eunwoo huh. "

"So? What does that have to do with you? Why all of a sudden you come now? " I was annoyed.

Yes I do have feelings for Eunwoo. But that has nothing to do with you. I've been having them since I met her but becoming her best friend was the only way to be close to her.

"So what are you doing after school today? 😏 I might tag along. " Sunbi is annoying.

"None of your business. Why?" I was furious. First of all, she appears out of nowhere. Now she's interested in me?! Ugh.

"You might want to bring me." She's smirking again.

"Why you have no reason to be there with me."

"Yes I do. You might want to worry about your little friend. "

"WHY DO YOU KEEP ON BRINGING HER UP?! "

"Woah chill there buddy. I was only telling you to watch her. But I was simply giving you a hint. " Sunbi said while digging the dirt out of her nails. *random I know*

"For what?..." I was confused.

"If you let me be your friend then that girl will be...ok. " Sunbi was smiling knowing my answer.

"Okay but did you do this just to be my friend? Am I that great of a friend to threaten someone. " I was gonna tell Eunwoo this.

"Yep. Oh and also DON'T you dare tell that friend of yours that this happened or why and how you became my friend. Or else (neck slicing motion and sound). " She was enjoying this. I could tell.

"Ughh fine but-"

"Nope not even one thing. "

I gave up but this was all for Eunwoo's sake. Eunwoo is lucky that I care for her but she doesn't notice my feelings for her.

Ouhh Jin has feelings for her too! I actually planned this to happen but something else interferes 😊 Sorry for any simple mistakes.