Chapter 11: Truth pt.1

Jin POV

-7:38AM-

Where's Eunwoo? She's usually here at this time. Probably still sleeping. Luckily I only have 2 classes with Sunbi ugh and that's next 🙄.

-8:07AM-

Oh she's finally here. Luckily 3 minutes before the bell rings. I'm gonna go talk to her.

"He-" Eunwoo walked to Nayoung whom she also has all of her classes with.

Eunwoo POV

Oh no Jin is coming over here. I know he's gonna talk about last night. Quick go to Nayoung!

"Nayoungie~ Hi!" I said regretting what I did.

"Ew did you just call me Nayoungie? Ha omg ok then. What Eunie?" Nayoung was doing aegyo.

"Ew ok stop. I need to tell you something :( ." I frowned.

"Ok we have plenty of tim-" The bell cut her off.

"It's ok we have all classes together anyway." I was laughing.

We were walking to the next class.

"Okay what happened? Was it Jin? Probably is because you basically only talk to him and I. " Of course Nayoung could read my mind.

"Ok here it goes. " I told her the story all through out the class until the bell rang.

"THAT IDIOT! IM GONNA KILL HIM! AND I THOUGH HE WAS PERFECT FOR YOU TOO! NOPE I THOUGHT WRONG! " Nayoung slammed her locker.

Then she went to look for Jin. She found him hanging out with the rest of Bangtan. Nayoung slapped Jin. Jin and the rest of Bangtan stood there in shock. I grabbed Nayoung and glared at Jin when he glanced over at me.

"Nayoung! You can't just go around slapping people even if they deserve it!" I yelled at her.

"Yeah I know but he went too far! He lead you on then kissed you then said sorry it's a mistake?! That's way too far!" She was right.

I stared at the ground. Knowing it was right.

"See. But it's okay I'm here for as long as you want. "

I stuck around with Nayoung because I was too scared to face Jin.

It was lunch time and I spent it with Nayoung and my other friends. It fun. I forgot what it was like to hangout with them.

Jin POV

It was lunch and I was hanging out with Bangtan. Sunbi came over and Namjoon eyed her. He's so not slick.

"Hi oppa! Where were you on Friday? I missed you. " Sunbi saw Namjoon at the corner of her eye.

"First of all, I'm not your oppa. Secondly, you have no right to know. " I glared at her.

"Anyways, let me introduce my friends. Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jungkook, and Namjoon." I watched as Sunbi winked at Namjoon while he blushed.

I could tell Namjoon likes her.

"Exchange numbers if you want guys. " I rolled my eyes.

"I see you guys. " I felt disgusted.

Then I saw Eunwoo laughing with her friends. I smiled then frowned. She must not be happy with me. Nayoung too. Sunbi saw me looking at Eunwoo.

"I'll let you off. Go. I know how much you like her. And I'm sorry for being a jerk. " Sunbi apologized.

"It's okay but I never knew you would replace me with Namjoon. I totally am better looking than him. Than all of them. " I left saying that.

"Good luck! " Bangtan cheered me on. That made me have faith.

"Eunwoo!" I ran to her.

Eunwoo POV

My heart ached when I heard him call my name. Control yourself. Don't let him control you.

"What? What do you want?" I gave him a straight face.

He pulled me to a corner where no one was.

"Um I'm sorry for yesterday if I offended you or something. I-"

"Or something? OR SOMETHING? YES YOU DID OH MY GOSH! LIKE DUH. HOW WOULD YOU EXPECT ME TO FEEL LIKE AFTER THAT?" I needed to get my anger out.

He looked at the ground.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I-l -"

"Oh yeah that's what every single guy says. "Ohh I dint mean to I'm sorry I promise I won't do it again." No. I'm not falling for that. First of all, you kinda lead me on. Then you steal my first kiss and say "Sorry it was a mistake"?!! NO!" I shouted at him.

"Wait? That was your first kiss? " He looked at me.

"Umm duh I just said that. " I rolled my eyes.

"Oh... well... it was mine too..." I stared at him in shock.

"Your lying to me. " I scoffed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ouhh our little Jinnie's first kiss too? Ok I take it back when I said the last one was long this on is wayyy longerrr. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.