Chapter 20 : What?

(Listen to the song too. I feel like it goes with it)

Jin POV

I said yes. Like I was getting lonely. I waited long enough for Eunwoo. I gave up on the fact that Eunwoo was coming back. I didn't like Nayoung like lovey dovey way but I hoped that I will. So yes. You can say I'm using her. We've dated for about 3-4 months now. We are going on a date. We are at a cafe. We were going to order till I heard a familiar voice.

"EOMMA IM BACK FROM NEW ZEALAND!! IM MISSED YOU!!! I'VE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG!!! " She hugged her supposedly mom.

Her voice was too familiar that I didn't like it.

"My baby! I missed you so much!! Did you bring you boyfriend?? I wanna see him!" Her "mom" looked around.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Jeoneun Kang Daniel. Nice to meet you!" He brought his hand to shake her "mom's" hand but she pulled him into a hug.

I felt bothered. But Nayoung was just standing there too.

"Doesn't she remind you of Umm.. Eunwoo? " Nayoung looked at me confused.

"She sounds like her too." I stood still.

I started walking to the cashier to act like I was ordering and motioned Nayoung to come too. Then we ordered.

"One cara-" I got cut off.

"One caramel latte and a mocha Frappuccino right?" The girl behind me said.

"JIN AND NAYOUNG!! OMG IT IS YOU GUYS!!" Eunwoo pulled me into a big hug. I hugged her back. The guy next to her looked like he was gonna kill me.

Eunwoo POV

I saw a familiar figure in front of me.

~Earlier~

"One cara-"

"One caramel latte and a mocha frappuccino. Right?"

~Now~

I hugged Jin. I know my fiancé is right there but I missed Jin so much. I saw a chain on his neck. He's wearing the ring? Omg so he hasn't forgotten the promise. I broke into tears.
(A/N : FIANCÉ?!! WHAT IS WRING WITH YOU EUNWOO?!)

"You don't know how much I've missed you. " I looked deep into his eyes. Nayoung scoffed.

"You don't say hi to me? Your bffl?!" I ran to her.

"Nayoungiee I missed you so much." I sobbed into her chest.

"Not just as a bestfriend but I need you also as a maid of honor! Yes! I came back to have my marriage here and to have you as my maid of honor. " Nayoung looked shocked.

Nayoung POV

I would LOVE to be her maid of honor but she's getting MARRIED?! TO WHO?

"Can I talk to you for a bit?"I pulled Eunwoo to the side.

"Wait. I would love to but we need to talk and what about you and Jin's promise? You come back engaged? And you don't even like send us letters or try to message us?" I asked enraged.

Yes I like Jin but I know that  Jin doesn't feel the same. I think he just pitied me. All I care about is Jin's happiness. Yes I don't love but I do enough to do that for him.

"I did send you guys letters! But you guys never decided to respond back! I even told you guys where I was and asked if you guys could give me your number and if you wanted to visit me! But you guys decided to ignore me!" Okay now I was confused.

"Wait wait. Back it up. You sent us letters?! What? We NEVER received it! And we still live in the same place. " I told Eunwoo.

"What? Something is wrong. I sent about 15 until I gave up. They couldn't have ALL gone missing!? " She stormed out.

"Jin is it true that you have not gotten ANY of my letters? " Eunwoo went up to him. Her mom started moving around weirdly.

"No we haven't. That why I decided to move on.. just like you did." Jin looked down.

Eunwoo POV

He....moved on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Daniel is in the media if your wondering. He's my bias from wanna one. Yes I'm basic. Sorry for any mistakes.