Chapter 15 : Ex

Author POV

Eunwoo and Jin were so happy that ARMYs we're supportive of them.

Eunwoo POV

-Walking back from the convince store around 9:30-

Ugh I started my period. I needed to buy more pads. Someone pulled me into the alley. It was my ex... Kai. He smelt drunk.

"Hey babe. You lookin good as always. " Kai winked 😉.

"I'm not your "babe" anymore. You cheated on me and I gave you another chance but no! Go back to Momo since you cheated on me TWICE with her!"I yelled.

(Ha get it? No okay I'll stop. )

"Babe I miss you though.. I can't stop thinking about you..." Kai stares deep into my eyes.

"I have someone else now. Now go back to you house. I need to go too." I look away from his eyes and try to push him away.

"Hey! I'm not done with you yet!" Kai pulled me back and came closer.

"We never even started anything. At least you didn't. " I wiggled to get away from him.

"Yes we did. I need you.. now. " Kai pushes me to the wall harshly and kisses me fiercely.

That's actually the first time we kissed considering that he's my ex. I shouldn't be saying this but I'm surprised. His lips are soft and plump. I push him away.

"I told you! I have someone else now!" I scream at him.

Kai doesn't care. He started to touch my thigh and even closer then that. I push Kai even harder away. But of course he comes back and touches my boobs.

"GET AWAY FROM ME KAI!" I scream as loud as I can hoping people near by will hear and help me out.

Then moments later Kai forced himself on top of me and kissed me again so I would shut up. He pushes me on the floor and gets on top of me. Kai pulls up my skirt then I scream again.

"Help me!!" I close my eyes and scream as loud as I can.

I feel all the weight off of me. I hear punches and grunts. Then I'm look at the back of Jin.

"How DARE YOU?!" Jin screams at Kai.

"Hey are you the "someone else" she has now?" Kai smirks at him.

"Finally you have her. I had fun playing with you two. Especially with your feelings Jin. I always knew you had a crush on her. It was pretty obvious but Eunwoo was too dumb to realize. " Jin throws more punches as Kai says it.

"Your too dumb to do that to Eunwoo and get away with it. Eunwoo call the cops. " I dial the number right away.

The cops came and I tell them what happened.

Jin POV

-A little bit earlier before he came to Eunwoo's rescue-

I headed into the convince store then I heard a faint yell. What was that? And I waited a bit just Incase I heard something else. I heard nothing else. So I just bought noodles and ate them then left.

"Help me!" I hear. That voice sounds familiar I better go help!

I look into the alley to see Kai on top of Eunwoo. My blood boils inside. I shove Kai off of Eunwoo and started to throw punches. How dare he do that to MY Eunwoo?!

Eunwoo POV

-After the cops took Kai-

"Are you ok?? Did Kai do anything else to you? " Jin explodes with questions.

"I'm ok. Kai didn't do anything else. You came in time."I hug Jin. Jin pets head.

"I didn't come in time. If I came in time, you wouldn't have been on the floor in the first place. " Jin starts tearing up.

"I have already failed. I didn't do my job right. I'm supposed to protect you!" Jin sobs into my chest.

"You didn't fail! What are you talking about! Come on I wanna sleep over your house tonight. " I pull Jin to his car.

"Ok. Call your parents and let them know. " Jin closes the door for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so I decided to post every Sunday but if I post on another day, that's because I have nothing else to do so I wrote an extra chapter for you guys. But I'll write like 2 more for today. Sorry for any errors.