Chapter 13

I wake up and look over at my phone. I check the time and it's 1 am. I look over and Olli's gone. I sit up and the bathroom light isn't on. I get out of the bed and walk downstairs.

"Hey!" I say walking in the kitchen and seeing Olli sitting in the kitchen on his phone. "Hey!" He says standing up and then kissing my forehead. "Did I wake you?" He asks. "No. I just woke up!" I say sitting on a chair. "Okay. How've you been sleeping?" "Good. I still love your bed!" I smile. He laughs. "I still can't believe I'm dating an Olympian!" Olli smiles. I smile at him. "It all feels like a dream. I'm actually going to be playing for team Canada!" "You're going to do great!" He smiles. "What if I get hurt? What if I play terribly? What if no one likes me?" I start freaking out. "You'll do fine Gem!" He grabs my hand. "I don't know Olli. I may be good for this women's league but I may not be Olympic good!" I stand up and start passing back and forth as I freak out.

"Stop saying these things!" Olli says and grabs my waist. "You'll do perfectly fine. If they asked you to play in the Olympics then you're Olympic good!" Olli says and kisses me. "You're the best!" I smile and kiss him back. "Cmon let's go back up to bed and sleep!" He grabs my hand and leads me upstairs.

"I really like your pyjama pants!" I smile. "Do you?" He asks rolling over and looking at me. "I do!" I say rolling over and looking at him. "Are they long?" "A little!" I chuckle. "Oh well they're only for sleeping!" Olli chuckles to. "Did I fall asleep during lord of the rings?" I ask. "Yeah. But it was near the end. You didn't miss much." "Good. I want to watch the other movies." I say laying down. "You do?" Olli says surprised. "Ya. How many movie are there?" "3!" "Okay. We're going to have to hang out one day and watch the other two!" I smile. "Okay!" Olli smiles and lays down.

Olli brings me closer to him so we're laying side by side in the bed. "I'm dating and Olympian and J.T. Miller's brother!" Olli says before I fall asleep. "And I'm dating a super hot NHL player!" I say and put my head on his shoulder.

**

I wake up at 8:00 and see Olli is fast asleep still. I grab my jeans and my other sweater and go change in the bathroom.

When I walk back out, Olli is still fast asleep.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and write a note to Olli for when he wakes up.

Hey Olli,

Thanks for everything yesterday and thanks for letting me stay the night! Let me know when you want to watch the other two Lord of the Rings movies ;). Text me whenever.

Love,
Gemma

Olli's P.O.V

I read that note at 10:00 before I go to practice. I smile at the note all the way to the rink.

When I walk in to the dressing room I only see Sidney, Conor, and Matt. "Hey boys!" I say. The say hi to me and get back to what they were doing.

I change into my under armour stuff and go stretch before practice starts. As I'm stretching more guys start to come in.

~

After practice I change into some loose pants and a t-shirt and grab a bowl and have some cereal, even though it's 1:30.

Hey Olli. What's up?

Hey Gem. Not much. What about you?

Not much. Want to hang out?

Sure. How about you come over here?!

Okay. Be there in 10!

I put my bowl in the sink and sit on the couch until Gemma comes.

It seemed kinda weird when we were just texting there. Like we've been dating for two days and she has already spent the night. But we have been seeing each other for twelve days. I also didn't force her to stay the night last night. We both fell asleep and didn't wake up until 1 am. Then fell back asleep. I hope she doesn't feel awkward about that.

I hear a knock on the door. I hop up and open in.

"Hey!" She smiles. "Hey!" I smile and open the door more so she can come in. "How was practice?" She asks taking off her shoes and coat. "Good!" We both walk in.

"Olli you haven't notice what sweater I'm wearing!" Gemma says. "Wow. Looks good on you!" I smile. "Good!" She grins and keeps walking.

"What do you want to do?" She asks. "Well we have to be at the rink for around 7. It's 1:40 now, so we could whatever until then!" I tell her. "Xbox?" She grins. "Xbox!" I smile and grab a game and put it in the console.

"What game are we playing?" Gemma asks. "NHL 17. I'm going to beat you this time!" I tell her. "Don't be too sure Määttä. I do play hockey and don't forget I have a twin brother in the NHL!" She tells me. "Oh I won't forget!" I look over and smile as she says that. I chuckle and we pick out teams.

I pick Pittsburgh, of course, and Gemma, well, she picked New York Rangers of course.