Chapter 24 : New Year Special

Start from the beginning

" I will be more tired if I stayed all day in the bed, Plus..... I am totally fine " You said and he walked and hugged you from the back with his chin resting in your shoulder.

" In that case..... What did my cute wife cooked for us today ? "

**********

" Yes I will.." You told your mom from the phone " Guess we'll meet in the graduation, You4ll be there right ? "

" Of course I will " she said and you smiled

Jungkook was in the sofa watching TV while you were talking to your Mom, Today is the New Year Eve and Jungkook asked you what you want to do, he thought of going out for dinner or just stay home and watch the fireworks from the window but you wanted a special night.

" When are you getting ready ? " Jungkook asked as soon as you ended the call .

You rolled your eyes " Says the one who is watching TV "

He laughed " You see baby, I have a special gift in getting myself ready......It only takes 5 minutes ."

" Aha ...." You shook your head and walked toward the room to kept something to wear, It was obviously a snowy day so you picked a Black pant, Red Shirt, Black boots, Black coat and red beanie. While Jungkook wore all Black clothes which obviously is making him extra hot.

**********

You two entered the car and Jungkook start driving " What did you do last year at that time ? " you asked

Jungkook coughed then cleared his throat " You don't want to know..."

You rolled your eyes knowing exactly what he meant " Seriously .... Shouldn't you be with a dear friend or family ? You were a total a jerk ..."

He laughed " Wow Wow Wow....You can be mad now."

" I am not mad " you rolled your eyes again

He smirked " Then you're jealous ...." He teased

" Yes I am "

Jungkook blinked his eyes feeling confused " Oh !.....That was direct "

" Well.... God knows how many girl you dated and how many memories you have with them.... Of course I will be jealous ..." You sighed and looked outside, There was many people in the city, They didn't care if it was cold or late, they were smiling and laughing, groups and couples, children and adults..... Everyone in the city was out.

Smiling to your thoughts, you suddenly feel Jungkook's hand in yours ... You automatically looked at him, he was looking straight but smiling " If you feel jealous of the girls I date .... You know what kind things I feel jealous of ? "

" I never dated .." You said

He laughed " Do you remember when I first held your hand ? "

You didn't answer and just kept on looking at him listening to every word he says, the smile in his face was soft, it was honest that it could easily make your heart beat faster. " When my hands touched yours I...... I felt ......w-weird ."

" Huh ? weird how ? "

" I don't know...." He softly laughed " There was something about your hands that made me think about them all the time, I couldn't sleep that night...... the warmth of them was driving me crazy." He added " From that day to now...... I feel jealous of everything touching them....... When you touch your hair, your face, your lips ....and everything I feel jealous .... "

You smiled " So.....You love my hand more you love me ? "

" Huh ? " he looked at you blinking his eyes " A-Are you stupid ? "