Chapter 16

" It's innocence when it charms us, ignorance when it doesn't."

-Mignon McLaughlin-

*Hold your breath before you start reading*

--------------------

Have you ever took the phone and called someone but they didn't pick up ? If that someone was just a person you would put the phone away and wait till they call you back, But..... If the person someone you love or someone you care about about you'll feel what Jungkook was feeling right now, He called once, twice and now he lost the count, His mind was calming him down but his heart wasn't helping. 

" She still didn't pick up ? " Taehyung asked from the driver seat when he noticed Jungkook's worried face.

The younger man shook his head " The maid isn't picking up too.."

Taehyung smiled " Nah don't worry man, She's probably preparing some surprised.."

Jungkook smiled at that " I wish...." 

" Ay don't be disappointed if you'll find her sleeping ...." He laughed and turned the car to last turn to Jungkook's house. 

Jungkook looked at the side and saw his house from the distance, He missed you like hell, All what he wants now is to pull you inside his arms and smell your irresistible scent, Or kiss your sweet pink lips ...but most importantly touch your soft little hands and feel you next to him again. He smiled painfully at the thoughts. 

Taehyung parked the car next to the house, and the two men went out. Jungkook took a deep breath and was about to start walking when Taehyung stopped him.

" Wait.... " Taehyung said and the younger looked at him, Jungkook felt Him looking toward the house with a serious look and what Taehyung did next made Jungkook's knees weakened. Taehyung opened his car and grabbed the handgun and that only made Jungkook notice the missing guard and the opened door. Jungkook being himself didn't think twice before running toward the house despite Taehyung's yelling. His heart was beating so fast when he stood next to the door and saw you lying there totally unconscious.

" Y/N -AH " he yelled and run toward you kneeling to hold you, Heavy heart and dry mouth, he search with his eyes all your body wishing you didn't get hurt. He felt your heavy breathing " Y/N-ah ? " he called your name " Can you hear me ? "

" What's going on ? " Taehyung entered and looked around the house pointing his gun 

" Y/N-ah baby please wake up ......" Jungkook called you again" Hyung.... Call the ambulance please." He yelled and carried you in his arms, His tears were forming slowly inside his eyes, The feeling he got when Taehyung stopped him was so scary, and the way he saw you lying in the floor was more. 

" STAY THERE .." Taehyung yelled when Jungkook was about to go upstairs " You need to call the police.." 

" What's going on ? " Holding you in his arms and hiding your face in his chest he walked toward his hyung letting the need to know take over him " Oh My............." The scene was quite unbelievable, shocking really. His mind was sent reeling, unable to comprehend or process the images it was being sent by his eyes. He looked away " H-How......." 

Here there was a dead body....... A dead body of someone he knew.

Taehyung took his phone and called the ambulance and the police.

" Ju....Jungkook sshi.." That was only what bring Jungkook to the reality, Your weak voice.

" Take her away..." Taehyung said and Jungkook turned back and went to the living room and gently put you in the Sofa.