Chapter 09

Before we start : 

Please Guys Vote For BTS in MAMA

http://m.mwave.me/en/vote

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.    "               

                                                                  -Lao Tzu-

Flashbacks

" Her Mother said that she lost her ability to speak when she was around 5 years old " The Young man took a sip of his coffee then looked at the doctor his Mom used to visit,  The man was a famous Psychologist that had much of an experience that can make him a Trustworthy " There was a......kind of a bad incident she experienced in that age and her Mother said she didn't hear her voice since then..." Jungkook finished his words with a sigh and prepared himself to hear whatever the doctor will say.

" And you said that incident wasn't a one with a physical damage " Mr.Park nodded then started talking again after few seconds of nodding to himself " Loss of voice is a very characteristic psychological symptom that, in most cases, happens when the person suffers a major traumatic event which leads to the state of shock " he said " It's not the first time i meet this case but it's the first that the person actually been suffering for more than a year...." he sighed 

" About 16 years.." Jungkook said " As what i understand is that she went with her father for a walk in some kind forest but he left her there alone.... And the police couldn't find her all night long, So.... Technically she stayed the whole night alone....." 

" A 5 years old girl staying all night alone in the dark.....hhmmmm" The doctor drunk his coffee " And probably the father never came back.."

Jungkook nodded " But other than a loss of voice she's fine, she seems to completely forgot about the matter , I mean if you meet her you'll see h-----"

" Jeon Jungkook sshi....." Mr.Park cut the young man's words " people are very different, there are many different events that can lead to this state , and people are very different in the healing process as well, Some of them talk as soon as they felt the need to , Some.... Only speak few words and Other some speaks with only Trustworthy people, Means if the girl doesn't remember the cause of this, I don't have high  expectation that she can talk again. " 

Jungkook swallowed at that... To be honest he doesn't even know why he's so worry and why he's making time to actually think about you, But ...... He can't help it, Not just that he wanted to know...... But because there's something inside his mind that actually can't stop mentioning you and thinking about you , The man wanted to resist but ended up giving up.