Chapter 15

" The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes - or just by staring into space. "

-Marilyn Monroe- 

************************

-11:00pm-

You looked at the hour when hunger start hunting you, you had 10% hope that Jungkook may come early for dinner but it's almost midnight and he told you not to wait for him, And for this you stood up and head to the kitchen to cook something. 

In the other hand, Jungkook entered his car after along day of work, He smiled at the though of meeting you but somehow he wish you'd be sleeping, He'll feel a bit bad if you waited. After you showed up in his office today he made it official that he was married, since there was so rumors about him but no one know he was married for sure, He recieved a cheering words from the employees and some questions of course, He knew his Mother will cause a scene soon but the look in your face being happy was worth it, His Mother can't do anything to push you away as long as he is there, She'll get mad for a while then she'll calm down. In the other side....... He meet someone that he didn't want to think about..... But his words bothered Jungkook even though he believed it was all lying...........But.

--------

It was around midnight when he parked his car and entered the house not causing any sound but he could obviously see the living room light and the TV sound.

He walked automatically there only to stop next to the door smiling, You were there sleeping in the couch hugging yourself, you were clearly cold....

" Silly...." he smiled and walked toward you, He kneeled next to you and looked at your sleeping face, His hands slowly touched your cheeks which cause you to immediately open your eyes. 

You tiredly smiled " You're hear.." you whispered and he nodded

" Why didn't you go to your room? Are you trying to get sick ? " he said when you slowly moved to sit. You looked at him next to you and smiled.

" I was waiting for you ..."

His heart softened at this, The feeling of having someone waiting for you is unexpectedly so good, His hands touched your cheeks again, and of course you'd blush, the gentle way Jungkook was touching you feels sweet every time " Let's hope you already ate.... Because Jeon Jungkook will be so mad if you didn't Mrs.Jeon .." he said 

You laughed and blushed in the same way, he was so cute while saying it yet so sexy calling you Mrs.Jeon, It was a weird feeling but surely this man knew how to make you shy. 

" I ate.." You mumbled and looked everywhere but his eyes, Of course he noticed that and he almost get used to this cute look on your face whenever he get embarrssed or shy.... and he sure Loved it.