11/10 real quality angst

lance looked at his emo bf "dis is ur fault u bastard"
"what" my edgelord replied, tears in his eyes.
"i am sewer side bc of u" lance replys
gay emo whispers out, "oh shit u right"
baby blue boy pulls out rope from his magical hoodie. "i learned how to make noose from my mum bc she told me one day i'd need it oOps. i guess she wasn't wrong? but this probs isn't the way she thought i would use it"
space gay looked at bf in amazement "damn u good at that"
"i've been practicing 💦💦👌🏻😫"
keef deadpanned, "how in the fucketh could you say that out loud." all the while, lancey lance had been preparing the rope for his commitment of suicidallsls.
"...a sewer sidal magician never reveals his secrets..." he says as he pulls the rope around his neck.
he jump off stool with rope on neck.
he dead.
edgy boy cries.
"no don't leave me,,,i already have enough abandonment issues :'("
"bye u hoeeee" dead pure boi's ghost whispers as he floats into heaven.
"wait a sec u died just like sayori from doki doki literature club :OOO i accept ur death now"
hunky pure precious baby walks into the room and sees note on floor.
he opens the note and reads it with tears in his eyes.
"be gone  t h o t " me @ me lmao i dead now :')
-sharpshoot
"oh no he gone" hunk cries!!
pidge walks in, "finally" she speaks,"i get to have more problems in my life even tho i'm only 14 yay!! my life is already a mess and has turned into a hell hole that makes me wanna die even more! perfect for my mental health and even better, the fact that people in this fandom keep sexualizing me for their own personal pleasure, despite me being a minor still, is even better1!1!1!1"
allura and corn walk in next, picking up the bodi. they go to the airlock and open it. "this bitch empty. yeET I GUESS"
shirhoe looks off into the general direction of where lance's diseased body is floating. the dark bags under his eyes complete his look of being dead inside. to top it all off, he sighs out, "i wish that was me."
~the end~