chapter 18

The plane took off and I saw everyone putting there phones on airplane mode,so I did too. I closed my eyes and calmed down because lord i am scared of heights!

"soo y/n How do You know jalen?" Breaa started the conversation

"well" I paused "long story short,he lives in my house " I said in disgust

"wait what? don't make the story short,tell me everything "

"okay. fine. so basically my mom boyfriend is jalens dad, whose name is chad. They've been living in our house for now a month. and they're both fucking annoying and i hate that they live there "

"wait... I'm....so " she sounded very confused so i told her the easiest way I can

"Breaa... the person that raped you is jalen.. the one living in my house, basically "

"oh my god, I'm just speechless...have he ever done anything sexual to you? "

"no, well actually he touch my butt once but it was what ever and uncomfortable "

"oh shit " she Looked serious "watch your back y/n because That's how he got to me"

I then got scared because ion want this nigga to do some shit to me. Bruhh it's like my mom let criminals into our house! it's fucking disgusting how my friend had to go through this at a young age, it isn't fair at all!

"breaa is this affecting you because you're telling me Like it's whatever? " I started getting emotional

"no " she looked away and I knew she was lying

"breaa it's okay... you can talk to me "

"y/n it affects me deeply.. I've never ever ever thought This would happen to me. I feel like he fucked up my life! *starts to cry* only if i didn't talk to him I would've still been a Virgin. and it hurts that he would ever think to do that to me! if I say no then NO ..I trust no one now and i don't think i ever would again "

"Breaa,I'm not gonna allow you to go through this alone... I got your back no matter what the case is! and I love you,I wish that you never have to go through this "

she hugged me and said "I love you too" while she cried on my shoulder. I felt really bad for Breaa. I've never saw her break down like this and she's not the type to cry in front of people she always wait till She's alone. After a while she just laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep and so did I.

We slept for like a hour or two but that was Only because a lady came over to us and said

"hello my name is Angela and I'll be your server for the day..you two ladies have a option of two medium size cheese burgers that comes with French fries and a bottle water,or tilapia with potatoes,mixed vegetables and a bottle of water. which meal do you ladies want? "

Me and Breaa both wanted the cheese burgers and that's what we got. Then breaa started the conversation

"so does August still bother you? she looked concerned

"nah, I guess we're good now..he been being nice to me and stuff "

"WHAT? y'all friends? like what's going on? Why didn't you tell me what was going on "

"yes we are friends, but I'm not sure because he's very mixxyy. And i didn't tell you because if i was telling you something I didn't wanted everything I was telling you to just be a waste of my breath. But i was gonna tell you "

"y/n you like him? I Know you like august i can just tell "

"Noo I cannot believe you Just said that shit"

"for real tho y'all make a bad ass couple..I Know you're like oh my god breaa shut yo ass up but on some real shit every time he bothered you i took it as he was flirting and now that you're telling me he's being nice that's just answers to my question "

I started to smile

"breaa,i have no words " I laughed

"see look at that smile... perfect evidence... Just be honest, are you feeling August? I promise I won't open my mouth "

"i... I Just think he's cute...but there's times when i Just imagine myself in a relationship with him "

"ohhh shit!! if You really imagine these things just talk to him and see if y'all on the same level. Because he's gonna be in Miami Florida with us..and I'm pretty sure 99.9% he's on the other side of this plane "

"i guess I'll take Your advice... You always lead me to something interesting "

"That's what Best friends are for Baby!"

*vote,comment, share*

thanks so much for getting me to 6.4k+