chapter 33

I woke up excited,maybe too excited because I woke up with an extreme headache. I got out of my bed and went To the kitchen for a glass of water. I looked outside and saw my range in the driveway. I smiled to myself and said "that's mine". I stood in the kitchen thinking about where me and august were gonna go today. I was curious. I knew that we were gonna have fun regardless.

I went up to my room and scanned through my closet. Should I wear some regular shit or something classy. If I knew where we were going this decision Would've been easier.

"Fuck it" I said to myself pulling out a pair of Capri's and a tank top. I put my outfit on the bed while I went to go shower and brush my teeth and do my hair. I put a little make up on but not too much. You have to try and go natural for your bae every once in a while.

After getting ready,I looked at the time it was 11:13. I called august to let him know I was ready.

"Hello?"

"Hello august Anthony alsina"

He laughed "wassup"

"I'm ready. I got up early like you told me"

"Good..I'll see you in like 30 min"

I gasped "you're not ready?!"

"Aye, its not my fault my alarm ain't ring"

"Okay august see you soon" I said

"Alright" he said before I Hung up

How he gon tell me to get up early but he's not even ready? I shook my head and said "boys"

I put my phone on the charger and walked into my mom bedroom. She was on her laptop. I sat next to her.

"Hey mom"

"Hey Honey" she said as she looked at me up and down "where are you going?"

"Somewhere with august"

"Somewhere like?"

"I don't know he didn't tell me.. I doubt its something exotic tho"

"Oh" she said going back on her computer "do you like these?" She asked me turning the laptop my way

It was a colorful shirt with the number 09 on the back

"Yeah its cute"

"Okay,I'll add it to my cart"

When she added it to her cart big letters came up on the top of the screen it said "24 items now in your shopping cart"

That's when I started thinking something's wrong. My mom only shops online when she's depressed or mad

"Ma why are you shopping online?"

"Just something's going on right now" she said adding more things to her cart

I took the laptop and closed it

"Is there something you're not telling me?"

"I just don't want you worrying" she looked at me

"I know you well,and you not telling me what's wrong when clearly I can see something is wrong is making me worried" I said getting frustrated

"Well the cops said that they can't find Chad or jaden so no arrest have been made. They told me to be on the lookout for you and vashon"

I got upset "what!? What do you mean they can't find them?"