Our First Daughter

*Emma's POV*

She is 8 lbs, 3 ounces. Beautiful baby. She was born with blue eyes , and jet black hair. She is absolutely stunning. Imaja Rose Miranda. I was in labor for 24 hours, but it was 100% worth it. Obviously.

"Lin can we go home yet?" I said.
"Soon baby. Soon" He said.

"UGH I'M SO TIRED!" I exclaim to him.

"Emma, I understand. I know you're in pain. We will be home in a couple hours. Please hang on babygirl." He said back.

"Fine. But when we get home I am seriously going to sleep." I reply.

"And you have every right to do that honey. Sleep your heart away until Imaja wants something." He said smirking.

"Lin I honestly am so happy at this point. We have spent forever working on us and I think we are really going to work out." I said smiling holding on to our beautiful creation.

"Best of wives and best of women" he said kissing my forehead.

*4 hours later*

We are home. And honestly I am so exhausted.

"Lin can you get Imaja and bring her to me?" I asked.

"Of course my love. Anything else?" He asks back.

"Yes. I would like some lavender tea with a spoon of honey and a bay leaf, and a tea cake." I say back smiling.

"You got it. I have to go to the store for the honey though. Hang tight okay?" He says back.

"Okay baby." I say taking Imaja into my arms.

I go upstairs with the baby. She is so warm and cozy.

About 20 minutes later, Lin comes back from the market with my honey and I could hear him making my tea downstairs because he keeps clashing things around.

"Here my love." He says handing me a wooden tray with my tea and tea cakes.

I enjoy my late night snacks and the baby has been put to sleep for the night. Lin and I finally have a chance to talk.

"Do you think this is right? Like us being together again?" I ask 

"Yes Emma. I love you with all my heart. And I'll never stop."  He replied

And from then on we just talked all night and woke up on and off taking care of Imaja. It's stressful but I would not trade it for the world.

*Authors Note*

Well guys it's been a while. I'm back and I'm writing more !! I have chapters coming to you all. If you have any suggestions let me know. I will try to be more communicative with you all, and reply to your comments. Much love! -Emma:)