How Could You Ruin This?

*Emma's POV*

Well. We did it.
We moved.
I'm happy.
But also empty.

Lin hasn't really been feeling so great lately and I'm feeling kind of sad.

"Baby are you alright? Kayla's coming over in a while to visit. Are you okay?" I ask.

"I guess. I'm feeling kind of depressed. I miss your parents." He responds.

My heart sank.

I never knew he loved my parents like that.

"Awe baby I'm sorry. I miss them too. Well I'm going to make lunch for when Kayla comes over okay? And if she try's to pull anything with you, let me know alright?" I say.

"Yes." He responds.

It's sad that I have to say that to my husband about my best friend.

*knocks*

"Kayla!" I exclaim.

"Emma!" She exclaims louder.

We hug for like 10 minutes.

"Lin! Hey!" She says looking too excited.

"Hi." He says.

"Okay guys, I'll be right back. I'll be upstairs just getting your guest room together okay?" I ask.

"Alright." Kayla said. She smirked. But I bet she thought I couldn't see it.

"So. When you going to leave her?" Kayla asked.

"I'm not. Why would you say that?" Lin asked.

"Because. Don't act like that one night meant nothing. You know you want me." She says.

"I want my wife. That's all I want." Lin says.

"Sure okay. I know you regret getting married." She said.

"I actually don't. I regret doing whatever I did with you." He says.

She leaned in.

He pushed her aside.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Resuming where we left off. It's like a movie. We got about 30 minutes in, and then was forced to hit pause." She said.

She put both her hands on his thighs.

"How about now?" She asked.

"Get off before I scream." He said.

She leaned in closer and they formed some kind of weird connection in their eyes and boom she went in for it. Not even a millisecond went by and he pushed her off the couch.

"Your a disgrace." He says.

"Your mine." She says.

"I'm not. I'm Emma's. And Emma's mine." He said.

"Hey Kayla ready I see your room?" I ask her.

"Yeah!" She says excitedly.

I could tell something was off.

Authors Note: Hey guys!! Sorry for lack of update I've been out of town/ sick. Hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for so many reads and comments! They make me laugh haha. Anyways I'll update tonight! I'm going out in a bit so I'll update later. See ya!! -Emma :-)