Struggling.

*Lins POV*

It's been about 3 days since Emma got home. She's a mess.

She won't eat/drink and sleeps all day.

"Emma you have to eat something." I say turning the light on in our room.

"No Lin. Leave me be. If I die, oh well. I die. I don't want to live anymore anyway." She says putting the blanket over her head.

"What?! Why would you say that?! Emma I understand your parents passed but you can't say you want to die!" I say in distress.

"Just leave me here to die okay. I'm tired of living." She says about to cry.

"If you don't eat something and not throw it up, I'm calling 911." I say.

"If you don't leave me alone, I'm leaving and I'll live on my own and die okay?" She says back.

I can't believe this is happening. I'm so stressed out about all this and I have to do a show tomorrow that I can't cancel and Emma isn't playing Eliza any time soon.

"Emma. Stop messing with me. I have to leave tomorrow and I need to know that your here safe." I say.

"You can leave tomorrow. I'll just die on my own." She says.

"I'm calling 911." I say grabbing my phone.

"When are you going to sign the divorce papers?" She asks.

"What?" I ask her.

"If you call, I file those papers. Your choice." She says weakly.

"Seriously. You know what whatever. I'm trying to help you here." I say walking out mad.

She kept sleeping and sleeping and sleeping.

"Lin come here." She says.

"Yes?" I ask.

"When I die today or tomorrow just know I love you and tell the cast I love them." She says.

"EMMA WHAT DID YOU DO?!!!" I exclaim.

Authors Note: Short chapter I know! But there's longer chapters to come I promise :) anyway what do you think is going to happen? Alsooo thank you SOOOOO much for 1k reads! It's crazy how fast this book is coming along. Will update tomorrow my loves! Goodnight/morning! - Emma :-)