Getting Over Things.

*Emma's POV*

"Hey Emma what do you want to do tonight?" Lin asked me smiling.

"I kind of want to go to a movie. But I really want to go to the mall. We need a new TV." I say back.

"Let's do both." He says continually smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked him.

"Because I missed you while you were on your trip to England." He says kissing my forehead.

"Alright." I say.

"Okay, why are you so sad? You've been very distant lately." He asks.

"Lin. I have to tell you something." I say shaking my leg.

"What is it?" He asks back.

I got accepted to this school in England that I had applied for a long time ago. And the reason for this trip wasn't to meet family, it was to check out the school. I really want to go babe." I say nervously.

"Um Emma, darling, you can't move. We can't move!" He says holding my hands.

"Baby. I really want to go. It's a really good school." I say.

"Well you should have thought about that before you got married!" He said angrily.

"Lin! Come on! I really want to go!" I say trying to convince.

"Emma. No! I'm the head of this household and I make big decisions like this! Your not going. It will ruin our family." He says sitting down on the couch.

"Are you serious. I really want to go babe! Why can't I just leave?!----

"I can't let you go like that." He said cutting me off and turning around in tears.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"When you left for Oregon, I almost did something I shouldn't have. I almost wasn't here anymore." He says.

"What? I don't understa--

"Emma I tried to kill myself." He said.

"No! What? Why?!" I exclaim proceeding to yell at him about how dumb he is.

"I'm sorry. I took too much Xanax. I was nervous about you leaving and I took one to many pills." He said now balling his eyes out.

"How many." I ask sternly.

"14." He says clearly.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!! YOU COULD HAVE DIED!!!!" I yell.

"THAT WAS THE POINT EMMA!
THATS WHAT ONE DOES WHEN THEY WANT TO DIE. I COULD'NT TAKE YOU BEING GONE." He stands up shaking me.

"Lin. I can't pass this up." I say.

"And I can't be married anymore." He finished.

Authors Note: I feel soooo bad I haven't updated in a while. I'm sorry! I will try to do more. But anyway thank you so so much for 7k reads!!!!! Like wow!!! You all are awesome. Next chapter will be either tonight or tomorrow. Enjoy reading! -Emma :-)