Its Starting.

So let me introduce myself before this all starts. I'm Emma and I'm 25 years of age and I live in New York City. I'm currently single and I live alone. I have quite a lot of friends and I work as a hair and makeup artist and life is just really great right now. 

*At work*
"Emma! Can you come here for a second!" My boss asks me.

"Sure I'll be right there!" I yell back.

"Okay so I need you to work on a different job for right now. The hair and makeup artist for "Hamilton" in the Richard Rogers theater is sick and needs someone to fill in who's good. I recommended you and they said you were perfect for the job." My boss says.

"Really?! Hamilton? That's my favorite musical that has ever been created." I say excitedly.

"Yep. You start tomorrow. Hey maybe they'll let you do it more often if you do good! Which I know you will." He says.

"Thank you so much." I say in response.

I leave work, just going back to the old studio apartment in NYC and put my things down. It's nighttime so all the lights are on outside and it's dim in my apartment.

I never got a chance to eat so I just went to bed. It was 10:45 pm and I didn't bother to do anything.

*next morning*
I woke up around 6:30 am. I got out of bed and got in the shower and was in the shower for around 10 minutes.

I made myself a bowl of cereal while listening to the Hamilton soundtrack.

I was wearing a white t-shirt with a brown leather jacket with black skinny jeans and brown boots.

I quickly eat my breakfast and I make my way out the door because I have to do the hair and makeup for the cast today.

*at the Richard Rogers theater"
-
"Emma? The hair and makeup artist?" The security guard asks me when I walk up to the theater.

"Yes it is! I'm here to do all the stuff for the cast." I say.

"Why yes, please come in!" He says.

"Thank you sir." I reply.

He's guiding me to walk in the theater and then I'm automatically greeted by Leslie Odom Jr. I was ecstatic.

"Emma?" He says.

"Yes! My goodness, it's wonderful to meet you. I appreciate your work so much." I say trying not to sound to excited.

"Why thank you! It's nice to meet you as well. Come here, we have to get ready our first show is at 11:25 am." He says.

I go through all the rooms and finish everybody's hair and makeup. It took about 2 hours to finish but finally I got to the most important dressing room of all. Lin's room.

"Hello Emma! I'm Lin. Ready to see the show?" He asked smiling.

"Hello! Wonderful to meet you. And unfortunately not, I have not bought ticket to the show yet." I say frowning.

"No! You get in for free. You work here." He says.

"No I don't. I'm just covering for Janelle while she's sick." I say.

"Actually, she had to go to California for a different job there. You get to be here now!" He says getting up about to go to the stage.

"Thank you so much Mr.Miranda. It's greatly appreciated." I say smiling.

"Call me Lin." He says walking away.

*Lin's POV*
She was beautiful. I was looking forward to seeing her often.

"Emma, front row seat sound good?" I ask her.

"Oh! Why thank you so much Lin." She says smiling and sitting down.

She had curly brown hair, her eyes were gorgeous. Her eyes were 2 different colors. Half blue, half green. They were beautiful. She was curvy. I loved it. Not everyone absolutely loves stick thin girls. I tend to like girls who have a shape.

"Well Ms.Emma, I have to go perform. We will speak afterward." I kissed her hand and went on stage.

*Authors Note: Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! What will happen next? Will they find each other attractive? Will they get together? Find out in chapter 2! Comment, Share, Vote!