This Was Your Intention All Along.

(Re-cap)

"I walk home and it took about 10 minutes. I'm unlocking the door very carefully and I walk in and put the drinks down and I put my coat, and keys down. I walk in my room and I think I might kill someone."

"What the hell is going on!!!!" I scream at Lin and I'm uncontrollably crying.

"What?" He asks.

He turns around and freaks out and falls off the bed.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!!" He screams.

Reneé had been sleeping in our bed. Right next to him. Her hands were all over him.

"Emma! Why are you standing over there?" He asks looking at me.

"I left for 30 minutes to get us coffee and you do this? Why didn't you get up!?" I ask crying.

"I didn't even know you left! I thought that was you touching my back and kissing me!" He says really mad.

"Reneé how you do this to me?!" I say.

She gets up from the blankets in just a bra and underwear.

"Oh god." Lin says turning around embarrassed for her.

"What the hell did you think was going to happen?!" Lin asked.

"I want Lin. I've always wanted him." She says.

"He's mine!" I say.

"Reneé. You need to go. Emma and I are EXTREMELY happy together." He says.

"All I want is for someone to love me and be with me!" She says.

"Go get back together with Darien." Lin says.

"Lin I've always wanted you! I've been so happy around you and I only want you!" She says.

She eventually walked closer to him and kissed him.

"Who do you think you are!!?" I say slapping her.

"Get out of my house." Lin said.

I pushed her out of the house and I didn't throw her stuff with her either. 

We lived on the 10th floor and so we had a window that opened.

She could see the window from where she got out and so she could hear me as well.

"All your things are at the bottom!" I scream.

I threw all her things out the window. I didn't care.

"Baby. I can't believe that even happened." Lin said.

"I'm pissed. I can't believe she of all people would do that to me." I say hugging him crying.

I had pretty good aim so I aimed my coffee I bought her down the window and poured it on her as she walked down.

"Screw you!" I said to her while she was down the stairs.

She didn't say anything because she knew she deserved it.

"So what's going on with Angelica?" I ask Lin.

"I don't know." He says.

"I mean like is she still going to play her?" I ask.

"She's going to have to. But I'm not talking to her other than the show." He says angrily.

"Okay. Well we have a show tomorrow so try not to be so upset." I say.

"I'll try. Also, other than Reneé we are going to dinner tonight with the cast. It's a very very special night." He says.

"Oh." I say smiling.

Authors Note: Thanks for reading this chapter! What's going to happen next? Comment any ideas that you would like me to write about! And thank you for all the nice comments you have all been leaving. I appreciate it! Comment, Vote, Enjoy! - Emma :-)