Regretting Everything.

*Lin's POV*

There it was. Spread out on the table. The divorce papers.

I had laid them out earlier, but just forgot about them.

Emma decided to take up her offer for this dumb school in England and left about 2 weeks ago.

I was ready. You know, to get these papers. She has no idea either. I'm going to send them to her for her to sign. I can't take the pain anymore.

I read all the terms and conditions like stuff on the papers and right as I was about to sign them, Emma called.

"What Emma." I say sternly.

"Lin? Baby. I'm sorry. I'm coming home. I'm in the airport getting ready to leave." She says.

I almost dropped the phone.

"Oh um really?" I respond.

"Yeah. That's if you still want me to come home." She says.

"Yes, uh of course." I say then that was it and we hung up the phone.

I had to get rid of those papers quick. I didn't know what to do.
*
I ended up burning them.

I couldn't even have Emma find out I went to an office for divorce let alone get papers. She would be infuriated.

I just don't know what to do.

Should I stay with her or leave?

Authors Note: Sorry this was a short chapter. But it was powerful. Let me know what you think! Should Lin stay? Or leave? Comment, Vote, Enjoy!! Happy reading! -Emma :-)