Bad Times.

*recap*

"EMMA WHAT DID YOU DO?!!?" I exclaim.

"Lin. I love you okay? I'll see you on the other side." She says passing out.

"NO! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!" I scream.

I call 911.

*phone call*

Me: "Hi my wife! She overdosed on something! She's going to die!"

Operator: "Sir give me your address and help will be on its way."

I gave her the address and ran to Emma's side.

The paramedics got here in 15 minutes. They took her in an ambulance on a gurney.

"Sir we have to have you drive to the hospital please." He said.

"Yeah totally that's fine." I say in a panic.

In about 20 minutes we got back to the hospital. She was rushed into a room and immediately was put on some "de chemical" stuff to get the pills out of her system.

"What did she even take?" I ask the doctor.

"She took several pills of anixiodine (I just made that up) and if she took one more she would be dead right now. She actually is practically dying at the moment. She took too much." The doctor says.

"What?! This can't be happening." I say.

"Do you know what might've drove her into doing something like this?" He asks.

"Her parents just died. And she had to come home from Oregon for work early and she's not doing anything." I reply.

"Well she shouldn't have done what she did but she had somewhat of a reason. The same thing happened to me when my mom and dad died." He says.

"Well Emma isn't going to be good enough to go home tonight. Maybe tomorrow." He says.

"I'd rather her stay here then at home by herself tonight." I say back.

"But she will be okay right?" I say.

"Hard to tell. But I think so." He said.

"I have to go. I'll be back tomorrow." I say rushing out.

After a while I get home. I cry and cry and cry. I love Emma a lot. I really do.

I eventually had to sleep. I slept on Emma's side because I really miss her.

*Emma's POV*

*Beep. Beep. Beep*

"Where am I?" I ask myself.

"Your awake!" I hear a voice say.

It was my ex.

"What are you doing here?!" I ask madly.

"I heard you were here and I had to see you. I miss you Emma." He says.

"I'm married. I can't really be talking to you." I say to him.

"I know. But maybe--

"Stop. No. I need you to leave Thayne. I can't have you here." I say.

"Please Emma. I really miss you." He says.

"You have to go." I say.

After a while he left. I can't believe he would come here. It's been bad enough playing Eliza and seeing him but this is just ridiculous.

I don't know about anything or anyone anymore.

Authors Note: Wow! Crazy chapter am I right? Anyway thank you soooooo much for 1.22k reads! I appreciate it greatly. In honor of that I absolutely promise my chapters will be longer. Around 800-1000 words or more. But the chapters now are too short. I'm sorry! Will update later. Have a great day! -Emma :-)