Missing My Wife.

Lin's POV

Emma leaves today.

I'm so nervous that I might cry.

"Are you ready?" She asks.

"No. I don't want you to leave." I say back.

"I don't want to either. But I have to. I'm going to miss you." She says.

We leave the house and make our way to the airport.

"So. Are you excited?" I ask her.

"Not really. I'm going for work." She says looking out the window.

"I don't want you to leave." I say with one hand on the steering wheel.

"Emma. Please promise me that nothing is going to happen." I say.

"Listen. Stop being an ass and just drive. I'm tired of you saying stuff like that. Do you want me to mess up? Cause I can." She says angrily.

"Look. I just love you a lot and I don't want anything to happen." I say back.

We finally arrive at the airport.

She gets out and I go to the trunk to get her suitcases.

"Look Lin. I'm sorry. I love you a lot. Im going to miss you." She says holding my face.

"Best of Wives and Best of Women." I say back holding her waist leaning in for a kiss.

"Bye love." I say.

"Bye dear." I say back.

Watching her leave was the most depressing thing ever.

I get back in the car and drive home.

I put on 'That would be enough' and it sucks because Emma isn't here to sing Eliza's part.

After about 45 mins I get home. I didn't have anyone there and it was really making me sad.

I call Daveed and ask him to come over to talk about some things.

He's on his way here and I'm actually really pissed at him.

He came over and I had some things to say.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask.

"Beer if you have it." He says.

I get him his stuff and we sit on the couch.

"So what's up Lin?" He asks.

"Why'd you have to pick my wife?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"Look Lin she said you guys were on break and she came at me bro." He says.

"I doubt it. Tell me what really happened." I say.

"Okay fine. I came at her. She was going to your dressing room one night and I happened to be in the theater that night and we went to my apartment." He says.

"Whatever. Never again okay?" I say kind of mad.

"Lin I have liked Emma for a while. But I promise nothing like that again." He says.

"You like her?" I ask confused.

"Yes I do. I always have. You made a move on her before I could. So yes I like her." He says.

"Just forget about it. She's mine." I say jokingly while pulling out my phone.

"Haha." He says.

"Oh my gosh." I say looking at my phone.

I just got probably the most nerve wracking text I could get right now.

Authors Note: Hey! What do you think the text is? Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Will update more tonight I promise! Comment, Vote, Enjoy! - Emma :-)