Chapter 52:The Return🎎 Final Chapter Part 1🎎

Sinbad stood tall as he replied, "Ryu... Do you swear that I can go back to the time she was still alive?"

Smirking Ryu replied,  "I want to save her more than you, so I would never lie to you! Now hurry up you idiot!"

Within seconds the room was engulfed in a darkened smoke. Sinbad gasped as he felt himself being sucked into a void.

~~
~~

Sinbad jolted awake, but froze when he saw T fast asleep next to him. "T?" Sinbad whispered as he watched her small stomach with a visible baby bump move up and down.

"Hey Idiot King!" Ryu snapped causing Sinbad to jolt up. Turning towards Ryu, Sinbad asked, "Ryu? What are you doing here?"

"What does it look like? I'm T's djinn so it's obvious I would be here! So.... Now for the important thing, you are back to when you were King of Sindria. Kira has already been born and T is pregnant with Kai. Idiot King, try not to kill her this time will ya'?"

Sinbad nodded his head as Ryu vanished.

T jolted awake and froze as she saw an ominous dark shadow form around Sinbad. Gently raising her hand towards the shadow, she gasped in shock as she saw a vision of a bloodied Sinbad being struck by Arba's sword. His dying smile was all she saw as the vision faded.

Tears began to flow down her cheeks, she knew too well what she had suspected was in fact the truth.

 I... I actually died didn't I? I... This isn't a real body isn't it? T thought to herself as she abruptly stood up from her bed and dashed through the doors. Using her staff, T transported to the Kingdom of Sora, frightening Hakuyuu who was busy reading a scroll.

"T, what are you doing here? Didn't you head back to-" Hakuyuu was cut off by T who screamed, 'UNDERTAKER! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! GET HERE THIS INSTANCE!!!"

A thick fog began to engulf the room as T found herself falling into a darkened abyss. Once the smoke had cleared T found herself in an odd Alice in Wonderland type of world. The Undertaker was sitting on table that seemed to have been made of human bones. 

As T approached, the Undertaker stated, " I knew this day would come sooner or later, I just hoped you would never find out... Ryu is a good Djinn, but by taking Sinbad back in time he awoken the memories I had erased..."

T froze, "Memories you have erased?"

The Undertaker shook his head, "Yes... To be precise, these were memories of your former body... The memories of when you were alive. I hated the fact that you who I had taken from a different Space had to die such a tragic death at the hands of the man you had loved. I wanted to change that... I did something forbidden and instead of sending you and your soul back to the world you had came from I had you reborn using the remains of Sheba from Alma Toran. In the process the memories of dying your original body had were erased and your rukh merged with the remnants of Sheba's, thus creating a new being... but..."

The Undertaker shut his eyes before continuing, "You... you who have died who's soul I did not collect became something known as a 'Missing Person', but in reality you became a Grim Reaper like the rest who have taken their own lives or who's body has never been found. Sheba's rukh slowed the process of you becoming a reaper down, but since that body of yours had died once more the memories and powers of a reaper resurfaced..."

The Undertaker poured a glass of tea and handed it to T before he continued, " T... A reason why Sheba's rukh was able to easily mixed into the body you possess now is because in the past you two shared the same soul... You were her and she was you... I know this is confusing, but you two were never to meet because Space had separated you... I... I'm sorry ..."

T threw the glass, shattering it to a million pieces, "What are you talking about? None of this makes any sense! Sheba is me? I thought we just shared the same rukh, but that we were the different people! What are you talking about?"

The Undertaker stood up and handed T another glass of tea, "Look in here. This was the destiny of Sheba. She died a tragic death saving her lover and child...Do you see why I wished to erase your memory? I wished that the past would not repeat itself... I wished that you would not die a tragic death like her... T... The truth is...you will also die a tragic death... Sinbad is also destined to die and your children are destined to be alone until the right time. T it's not too late! You can head back to your world and end this tragic cycle once and for all! What do you say? Do you want to go back?"

A/N: Sorry for the long hiatus! I'm back with the final 2 part chapter!! Thank you for reading and I'll see you next time on the final part of this story!! I love ya all!!