Chapter 38: A Pirate Life for Me

Again sorry that this chapter is so short! I'm a bit busy ;;

"What is going on here?" I quickly turned around and found Gilgamesh walking towards us. Kureto glared at him and he lifted his arms up in defense, "What did I do?" "T where are you heading? And who are you?" I turned towards Sinbad who had arrived. Arba was following close by and I've just about had it.

"Sinbad stop this already! Why are you still with that woman? Don't you know what she's done to me- no to Kira?! How can you still even talk to that woman?! Do you even care about what happened to Kira?" Sinbad's expression darkened, but I didn't care. I wasn't the weak person I was before, if he was going to djinn equip and attack me, I was ready. Plus I had Sesshomaru, Gilgamesh (although I didn't really know what he was good for), Kureto, and Ryu.

            Sinbad started walking towards me and I pulled my sword out of the staff and aimed it towards him, "S-stay away from me Sinbad! I'm not going to listen to you anymore

Sinbad started walking towards me and I pulled my sword out of the staff and aimed it towards him, "S-stay away from me Sinbad! I'm not going to listen to you anymore. I feel like I'm becoming a puppet and you're the one that's holding my strings. I can't live a life like that! I won't let you control me when you don't even realize you're being manipulated by Arba."

I felt someone grab my hand. It was Gilgamesh, "T, relax." I shook his hand off and said, "I can't stand it anymore! Could you 'relax' when your child's murderer is working with your murdered child's father?" Gilgamesh smirked and said, "Well what know Sinbad? Looks like she won't take your side anymore." Sinbad glared towards Gilgamesh, "Stay out of this. T... I know Arba was responsible for what happened... but she had no choice! She had repented for what she had done and she is not a part of Al Thamen anymore. She's helping me unify the world once and for all!" Arba giggled and said, "Lord Sinbad I am helping you as much as I can, however the King of the Kingdom of Chi doesn't seem to like us all too well." Sessehomaru walked in front of us and said in almost a whisper, "Take T and get out of here. Kureto you go with them too, I'll handle these two. You've planned a ship right?" Gilgamesh nodded his head and before I knew it he grabbed my hand and we disappeared through a magic circle.

When I reopened my eyes we were on a moving ship. I pushed Gilgamesh away from me and ran to the edge of the ship and noticed we were nowhere near land. Where were we? What happened to Sesshomaru? Where was Sindria?

 Where were we? What happened to Sesshomaru? Where was Sindria?