Chapter 17: Feelings and Such

"T are you there?" I heard Aladdin call me and in a matter of minutes both he and Kouha had caught up. I was still shocked and confused because to of that flash of memory I just had. Aladdin tugged at the sleeve of my dress again and said, "Are you alright? You look out of it T" I snapped back into reality and said, "Y-yeah I'm fine... I was just thinking about something. Oh yeah, today's that dinner with Myers and her brother right? Kouha do you want to come?" Kouha nodded his head like a happy puppy and said, "I wanted to hang out with you guys more, but Brother'en told me that I have to return by tomorrow night." I nodded my head and said, "Thankfully Sin-" I was cut off my Sinbad appearing out of nowhere.

Kouha seemed like he'd seen a ghost and said, "D-didn't you go back to Sindria?" Sinbad gave a fake smile and said, "Ja'far told me to bring T back with me. I told him about the dinner you promised you would attend so he said that you can return the next morning. I also heard (Turns to Kouha) you are returning to the Kou Empire tomorrow morning. I wanted to see you off as well. I never had a chance to speak with you Prince Kouha, we might be able to chat duri-" I grabbed Kouha and pushed him behind me protectively and said, "there's no way I'm letting you two have a private chat! You're going to tell him weird things! I know it!" Sinbad looked dumbfounded and I continued to glare. Sinbad finally sighed and said, "Ok, ok. I won't talk to him, but you know it would be rude if I didn't say anything to him during the dinner." I nodded my head and said, "You can ask him how he likes the food, but that's all! I don't want you two starting another war here! Magnostadt is barely starting to rebuild itself after what happened, I don't want you two going about and destroying it again!"

"There you guys are!" We turned around to the sudden voice and found that it belonged to Yamuraiha. She looked back and forth between me who was being protective of Kouha and Sinbad who looked taken aback. "Wh-what's going on here? (Turns to Sinbad) My King, are you fighting with the Kou prince?" Sinbad looked offended and said, "Why does everyone think I want to fight with the Kou? I just wanted to talk with a friend of T's and Aladdin's". Yamuraiha nervously nodded her head and turned towards the rest of us and said, "Since Ja'far wants to talk to Sinbad again, you three can take the rest of the day off since you three have been helping since the disaster occurred. You three should rest up and maybe explore what's left of Magnostadt while you're at it." Aladdin nodded his head and said, "let's go to Titus's old house, it wasn't destroyed during the battle!" I nodded my head and both Kouha and I followed him out, but I still couldn't shake off that ominous feeling I had from those flashes of memory and what Yunan said.

.

.

.

(Titus's House)

I looked around the house and said, "It feels a little lonely without Titus, Marga, and Sphintus around. I wonder if they're doing well in Reim. Hey Kouha, we should go visit them!" Kouha was picking up random items and examining them and said, "I don't even know them! And if you didn't know, the Kou and Reim are not exactly on friendly terms, if you know what I mean." I sighed and looked for food, "I honestly don't understand why everyone keeps fighting with each other. I mean if everyone just tried to understand and respect another culture's differences then everyone would be as close to peace as possible. What people hate the most is having what they believed in taken away from them, I honestly wish people of different cultures would just learn to coexist peacefully while respecting another's culture. I mean if everyone had the same traditions and culture, the world would be boring; it's the differences that make this world so amazing and interesting. Geez! People this days just need to get together and talk more instead of fighting! Don't you guys think so?" I turned towards Aladdin and Kouha, but they were staring at me like statues. I nervously said, "G-guys, what's with the faces?" Kouha shook his head and said, "That's the kind of things you should talk to Brother-en about not me, my head hurts listening to it. I don't get it..." I started to laugh at the innocent face Kouha made and Aladdin said, "I think T is right Kouha, but T what is this?" Aladdin took out something that had blown in through the broken window of Titus's house.