Unidentified Mini Chapter 5: The Fanalis Corp. Part 1

I've decided not to include the Chapter where T trains with Mu to rescue Sinbad because now that I think about it, it might be a little boring XD So I decided to include only the time T spent in Reim with Mu and the Fanalis Corp. I hope you enjoy it!

By the way this chapter will be a little off from the part I wrote in the Magnosdtat chapters just because I thought it flowed better this way. Basically in this chapter she did not meet Alibaba or Toto the night before. I'll include the rewritten beginning here

(Arriving at Reim)

I took a magic carpet to the ports to reach the ship. Once I got on the captain showed me to a room. I decided to let Ryu out of the ring so that I could sleep for a while.

.

.

.

"Wake up you sleepy idiot!" I jolted up when Ryu was shaking me. I glared at him and he said nothing and disappeared back into my ring. I guess I had fallen asleep the entire boat ride. I thanked the captain and took my magic carpet and headed towards that colosseum where Alibaba would be.

.

.

.

(At the Colosseum)

There were a bunch of people waiting outside. I grabbed my bags and walked towards the gates. I bunch of girls were giggling in the corner. I approached them to ask about Alibaba. "To think he'd be recruited by them! Isn't he dreamy! Look at him! His so dignified and strong! What a hunk! Wait who are you?" I gave them a nervous chuckle when they finally noticed me and said, "I was wondering if you can help me for a bit. I travelled here from far away looking for a friend. Um... by any chance do you know where a guy by the name Alibaba is?" the girls glared at me and said, "listen here you B****! If you're thinking of hooking up with him you better back off, he's mine!" "And if you think you can hook up with that other guy (points to a red haired guy wearing golden armor) you better back off! Go back home you wimp!" The girls pushed me to the ground and I was left in confusion. What they heck just happened. I heard Ryu say, "I guess they think you're competition or something." "Competition for what?! I just got here looking for Alibaba! Some girls are just too weird!"

Out of nowhere the girls started to scream and I got up and followed where they were running to. I saw a glimpse of golden hair. It was Alibaba! "Alibaba! It me-..oof-" someone pushed me to the ground. I was about to be stampeded on, but I felt someone pull me by the arm just in time.

"What's this?" the man said. "U-umm could you put me down please, my arm feels like it's about to break off" the man let go of my hand and I fell on my butt. I slowly stood back up and said, "thanks" I man nodded and said, "you should watch where you're going. Women nowadays are something!" he chuckled and sighed. I bent down to pick up my bags and I heard someone say, "What happened Lo'lo? Hi girls, don't worry I'm alright" oh great another Sinbad! I grabbed my bags and said thanks to the man that saved me again. He gave a creepy smile and said, "no prob' lil' lady! My name's Lo'lo what's yours? Are you here to get a date with one of the men here?" I glared at him for the last comment and said, "It's nice to meet you and no I'm not! I'm here to see a friend named Alibaba!" Lo'lo chuckled and said, "So if everyone here! See that Alibaba and the captain (points at the red haired man who has our back turned towards us) is the reason so many women flock here!" I shook my head and said, "That's nice to know. Anyways, I'll go and look for Alibaba then. Bye! Oh yeah my name is T by the way!" I bowed towards Lo'lo and turned to leave, but someone grabbed my hand.