Chapter 34: Gilgamesh

My throat felt parched and I felt anger build up inside me, but I honestly didn't know why that was happening. The golden haired man walked towards me and extended a hand, "Hello young lady, my name is Gilgamesh and I've been taking care of your little dog here!" Kureto elbowed the man and walked up to me. Masrur glared at Gilgamesh when he was extending his hand towards me. Gilgamesh seemed to notice and quickly retracted his arm. He smiled nervously towards Masrur and said, "I'm guessing you don't want anyone touching your woman, am I right?" Masrur ignored him and Mu jumped in between them and said, "T-that's not true! T is the wife of King Sinbad! Mr. Masrur here is just her body guard!" Gilgamesh widened his eyes, "Really? You are a wife of a King? How come I didn't hear of you when I visited Sindira? I have seen King Sinbad many times and he was always followed by a woman that looked like that guy (Points to Hakuryuu) and I assumed she was his lover. I mean they seemed close and everything! Are you really his wi-" Muron smacked him on the head, "How can you say that in front of their faces!"

I looked away sadly... I mean even I can see they were too close to each other. It hurt to admit it, but the one reason I was afraid of leaving Sindria was that did not trust her to leave Sinbad alone. I mean, come on you don't have to be a rocket scientist to see that Sinbad will chase anything in a skirt. "T?" I turned towards the voice and found it belonged to Hakuryuu. He looked troubled and said, "Can we talk in private for a moment?" I nodded my head and turned to the others, "I need to talk to Hakuryuu for a moment, can you leave us for now?" Mu nodded his head and tried to drag Masrur away, but being a mixed Fanalis Mu was unable to move Masrur. I gave Masrur a reassuring smile, "its okay Masu. I trust Hakuryuu, he won't hurt me. I've actually been meaning to speak with him for a while now." Masrur sighed and nodded his head as he followed the rest away.

Once they were out of sight I created a sound barrier around Hakuryuu and I. Hakuryuu turned to me and said, "I'm really sorry for what happened... Aladdin wouldn't stop crying after he heard the news... but I wanted to know, were they behind it?" I looked down and nodded, "It was Arba and Al Thamen, I'm sure of it! I think Arba wants me to become a dark metal vessel user or a dark djinn again! She probably thought I would lose it after I lost Kira... But I won't let them win, I have to fight and save Sinbad, the family we've created, and all our friends. I won't lose anyone anymore!" Hakuryuu smiled back at me, "We're the same now aren't we? We've lost our blood relatives to Al Thamen and Gyokouen-I mean Arba..." I took a deep breath, I promised Hakuyuu that I wouldn't tell Hakuryuu... but I shouldn't do this, he's alive and well and Hakuryuu should know about it! I grabbed Hakuryuu's hands with my own and said, "I'm sorry but I've been hiding this for a while now because I was keeping a promise I made... but your brothers Hakuyuu and Hakuren are alive... they are like me, we're from different world-no different dimensions. Your brothers did die in that fire, but they were also alive in another world and were somehow able to get to this one like me. No one knows this, but please keep it a secret, if Arba finds out they'll be in danger again." Hakuryuu was frozen, I guess it was a lot to take in. "W-what do you mean? Th-they're alive? Different worlds?" I nodded my head, "It's similar to Aladdin and Alma Toran... They are still protecting you Hakuryuu... I'm sorry I never told you-" I was cut off by Hakuryuu giving me a hug. I was literally shocked, this was the guy who always put on a tough guy front and not he was here hugging me like a little child. I smiled and ruffled his hair, "Come on now Hakuryuu, what happened to the great and powerful tough guy I used to know?" Hakuryuu quickly composed himself and said, "No one is to know what I just did!" I started to laugh and nodded my head.

Once we were done talking we walked back towards where Titus lived. Hakuryuu turned to me and said, "There's also another King visiting today. He's a friend who doesn't really like King Sinbad." I nodded my head, I honestly didn't know how many kingdoms were in this world. I should really study the geography here. "Yo Hakuryuu! Where did you go? I heard you were talking to a woman! Wait T?" I turned towards the voice and saw a muscular guy with a weird crown waving at us. He was followed by a girl wearing an odd mask and some boy floating in an orb.

The man looked familiar wait it was, "Yamato?" Yamato smiled and said, "It's been so long! How have you been?! I didn't know you were the woman Hakuryuu was talking to! Are you really into younger men? Come on no! You promised to repay me! How about being my concubine?" I smacked Yamato in the head with my staff, "For the hundredth time NO!" Hakuryuu looked panicked and said, "You two know each other?" I nodded my head, "I don't remember everything since I still haven't regained all my memories, but I remember Yamato saved me and helped me learn how to fight." Yamato smacked my back and said, "Yep! This woman owes me her life! Hey Hakuryuu don't you think she should be my concubine? I mean she still looks single, I don't any man would want her because of her temper, so how about it? Will you be my concubine? I'll make you super happy! I know a lot about pleasuring the ladies!" I smacked him once again with my staff.

"Hey Takeru, T is already married! Lots of people were interested in her!" I glared at Aladdin, but he continued and said, "Like Kouen, Doron, and even Mr. Mu! But she ended up having a baby with Mr. Sinbad and becoming his wife" I literally face palmed myself. This kid was making me out to look like a slut. Yamato's jaw dropped, "Y-you married that King? H-how could you do that?!" I glared at them both, but before I could say anything Gilgamesh and Kureto walked in.

Gilgamesh walked towards us and said, "I've prepared dinner for you all!" I sighed in relief as Yamato looked excited for food. Hopefully he will drop the subject.

.

.

.

(Third Person Point of View)

T walked into the familiar dining room. The Fanalis Corps were already there eating fast. Titus was talking with Marga and Sphintus was scolding him. Morgiana was discussing something with Mu. T smiled at the warm atmosphere. It was not scary like how Sindria had seemed to her now. There was no Arba waiting to kill her, there were no officials giving her hostile glances, and lastly there was no uneasy feeling that Sinbad was using her. Everything felt calming. Aladdin sat by Hakuryuu who was drinking and Yamato sat with his two servants. T sat by Kureto and Gilgamesh.

T was immersed in a conversation with Kureto. She was excited to know what was going on in his life after she had left him in Reim. She was so immersed that she did not notice Gilgamesh emptying a small vile into her drink. No one seemed to notice his smirk as T emptied her goblet.

Once dinner was concluded Gilgamesh watched as T staggered back to her room. She seemed to be in pain, but he knew too well that only one thing can make her feel better. He remembered Pisiti forcing her then boyfriend to do the same to T. He smiled as he noticed a Yamato singing as he was walking to his room. Gilgamesh stopped him and told him T needed help. Yamato gave him a thumbs up and walked towards T's room. Once the door had closed, Gilgamesh used his wand to cast a spell to lock it while whispering to himself, 'have fun dear T. I won't let my master get hurt by that woman again, so please be a good girl and head to Kina with this king'.

...

Yamato's eyes widened at T's flushed faced as she was sprawled on bed in her short and revealing night gown. T got up off bed and staggered towards him and said, "Wha-what a-are you do-doing in m-my r-room?" T tripped over her clothes that were sprawled on the floor, but Yamato was able to catch her. She was not wearing any undergarments which caused Yamato to blush as he held her close. Feeling her warm skin through her silk gown caused him to grow insane. He wanted to have her then and there when he saw her flushed cheeks and droopy eyes stare back at him...

.

.

.

[To Be Continued...]