Unidentified Chapter 6: Inevitable

"Aren't you done yet?!" I was seriously getting annoyed at Sinbad. He was taking forever to get ready. We were almost at Partevia and this idiot was taking his sweet time getting ready. King Radish told Sinbad and me to pretend to be part of the guards that were escorting him. I was able to carry my sword as well be I was supposed to be like King Radish's personal assistant type of guard. "T, Sinbad we have arrived." I looked out towards where King Radish was pointed and sure enough we were in Partevia. Sinbad looked shocked, but I honestly couldn't tell if anything changed as much. It was probably because I only stayed for a short amount of time and I didn't really leave Sinbad's mother's side that often.

I followed the rest down the bridge. I was in awe of the seagulls that were flying around that I didn't even notice I bumped into someone until I fell on my butt. I glared and said, "What was the big idea? At least say your sorr-" I stopped talking when I saw Drakon's brother and entourage. I gulped and said, "s-s-sorry..." Barbarossa looked down at me and gave a creepy smile. "No worries, I should be the one to apologize. I was the one that made you fall." He offered me a hand and noticing the stares around me I took it and quickly dusted myself off and hid behind King Radish.

            I heard Barbarossa chuckle, but I didn't dare to move or say anything because I knew we were outnumbered and this was Barbarossa's turf

I heard Barbarossa chuckle, but I didn't dare to move or say anything because I knew we were outnumbered and this was Barbarossa's turf. King Radish sighed and said, "My apologies. Sh- I mean he is still a child and oftentimes gets distracted." Barbarossa nodded his head, "There was no harm done. (Turns to Sinbad) I am the leader of the Independent Nationalist Party. It's a pleasure to meet you in person Sinbad." Sinbad looked taken aback. I was a little nervous too, but I knew everything was going to work out somehow.

Sinbad and Barbarossa started talking about uninteresting stuff like how he retired from the military and now was a leader of a party. It was really boring and I found myself dozing off. I looked at King Radish's other guard, but he seemed interested in what they were talking about. I sighed and decided to walk along the docks. No one seemed interested in me so I guess it was okay. "Kid what are you doing there?" I stopped playing with the water and turned to see one of the men that were with Barbarossa standing behind me. I quickly got up and said, "I-um..." The guy just smiled back at me and said, "We should be heading back to the palace now. Your friends and Kind Rashid have already entered the gates. Do you want to come too?" I widened my eyes, "A-are you serious?!" I ran through the gates to try and catch up and thankfully they were not far, but they didn't seem to notice my absence. I followed them in silence. I was literally feeling lonely here! Come on guys! Stop ignoring me!!

 I was literally feeling lonely here! Come on guys! Stop ignoring me!!