Chapter 22: Truths- Summit Part 1

Why did I have to pose in the middle of the Summit with these three? I'm not even a Magi for crying out loud! Yunan was smiling the whole time and said, "By the way where is the Kou Empire's Mage?" I turned towards the Kou's representatives and Kouemi stopped fanning himself and said, "The High Priest has immersed himself in magical training. We will be the only ones representing the Kou Empire today." Yunan said shook his head and said, "Tsk, it took a long time to organize this summit. I wanted all the Magi in this world to listen to Aladdin's story. Well then (Turns to Aladdin) let's begin!" Aladdin nodded his head, "Okay!"

Aladdin closed his eyes and said, "Alma Toran... is a place where the Djinn, AL Tharmen, and I were born" Sinbad gasped and said, "Al Tharmen too?!" Alibaba seemed happy and said, "The land where you were born Aladdin?! So this is your birthplace! What kind of country is it? Is it far from here? Like on the other side of the Dark Continent?" Aladdin shook his head and said, "No it's not a different country. It's a whole different world that exists in a different space and time from this one" I felt a shiver run down my spine for some reason when Aladdin said that. It's the same for me, I'm from a completely different time and space from this one...

I shook off the nervous feeling and turned towards Alibaba who said, "Another world?" Sinbad spoke up this time and said, "Aladdin, do you mean that the location is another star? Another celestial body" I shook my head and said, "No it's not another star... How should I say it... um... It's in a whole different dimension." Sinbad looked at me confused and said, "T what are you talking about?" I turned to Aladdin and he said, "What T said is the truth. Another star is located in the same space and one day we might even be able to reach it. But another world is different. Take a mirror for example. When you stand in front of it you see yourself. There's another world inside that mirror that we cannot reach. That world can be destroyed or prosper without ever coming into contact with our world. Right now there are a lot of these worlds somewhere out there!" Aladdin turned to me and smiled. I smiled back, I guess that was his way of acknowledging the fact I'm from one of those worlds.

There was a lot of chattering going on. I was getting sleepy, maybe it was the pregnancy or something... But I tried my best to listen to them. Aladdin turned to me and whispered, "There's something I need to show you as well. I didn't show you all of it back at Magnostadt because Ryu asked me to keep it a secret, but I think you should know the truth." I nodded my head and then I heard Alibaba say, "Aladdin, you said that these worlds can never interact. How come you're here?" Aladdin spread his arms out and said, "Well the creator of this world sent us here." Alibaba and the rest looked at us confused and Aladdin said, "There's a person who made this world as it is now. He made it so that things would fall to the bottom and that there would be an earth and sky. He controls all the rukh. He's the God that created the Divine Providence of the world. He is a man called King Solomon." Everyone started to talk all at once.

Aladdin sighed and continued, "King Solomon told me that I should tell anybody about Alma Toran because if they knew the meaning and reason behind their birth then they would fall into despair. They will lose their ability to think independently. They will be unable to move forward. Eventually everything will stop moving. But I don't agree with that. We should be able to stop unnecessary conflicts when we know the truth about this world. I believe that all the people that are gathered here today are strong. That's why I will disobey the God of this World!"

Aladdin raised his staff up and a huge white light engulfed the whole room. Yunan went up to Aladdin and helped him focus the light into a single goblet. Aladdin finally spoke up and said, "That's right, now look. This is the image of Alma Toran that I obtained thanks to Solomon's Wisdom"