good girl || non-au

Start from the beginning

She kisses her back since there aren't a lot of other options, and not a second later, Camila's tongue is in her mouth.

Wow.

She did not expect anything like this when she came here, but, to be honest, she's loving it. All of it.

Camila's kisses are breathtaking, in the most literal sense of the word, but Lauren thinks that she wouldn't mind spending the rest of her life with no air in her lungs if it meant kissing Camila.

Lauren's pulled out of her thoughts with Camila biting her neck, and she gasps because holy shit, this is turning her on.

And Camila doesn't stop there. She keeps biting her neck, sucking on the skin occasionally to leave hickeys.

Lauren doesn't mind being marked by Camila, either, she decides.

It's hot as hell in the room, and, well, her clothes need to go. Camila's, too.

Her hands haven't been doing anything, just sitting on the other girl's waist, but now she wants to use one of them to take Camila's shirt off, and she's about to reach for the hem of it and–

"No," Camila hisses after she's broken the kiss. Then, she slaps Lauren's hand away.

Lauren is about to protest; she risks a glance up into Camila's eyes and–

Whoa.

They're incredibly dark, pupils all dilated, and Lauren's words are stuck in her throat.

She does not dare protest with Camila looking like... like this.

Camila's grin is a satisfied one, and she takes her own shirt off before undoing her pants. A few seconds later, she stands in front of Lauren in only her underwear and Lauren– Lauren can't really think with so much of Camila's skin visible. She takes all of the younger girl's tanned body in and–

"Aren't you going to do something?" Camila teases. "Come on, Lolo."

The nickname does something to Lauren – she's not sure if it's good or bad, really – and she takes a step forward, ready to kiss Camila again.

"Nuh-uh," the younger girl whispers and taps her forefinger on Lauren's chest to stop the girl. "You have to tell me that you want it, Lauren. Tell me you want this," she basically purrs.

Lauren instantly knows what Camila wants.

She doesn't really want to play this game, but with Camila– it's always been different with Camila. And right now, she'd probably leave if this were anyone but the younger Latina– but it is her and so she says it.

"Please."

It's exactly what Camila wants to hear and– "Good girl. Come here," she says and pulls Lauren closer again by the waist.

Their lips meet, and it's gentler than before at first. But then– Camila takes off Lauren's shirt and soon her pants follow and then– they're both in their underwear, nothing else.

Skin meets skin.

Bare thighs meet bare thighs.

It's almost too much.

Lauren knows not to take it too far by now, so she just kisses Camila back, lets their tongues play an incredibly heated game, and waits for the other girl to take them both to bed.

It doesn't happen. Lauren should have guessed this much.

Camila breaks their kiss. One of her hands is still on Lauren's waist, and the other one is brought to her jaw now. Camila's fingers lightly caress her while she quietly says, "You want more, don't you?"