[ 28 ]

• t z u y u •

• t z u y u •

5 months later

So far, my love life has been great.

But my family and mental health not.

My depression got worse. That means I've gotten better at faking my smiles and pretending I'm having a good time.

My family was at a very bad state.

Akatsuki or you'd know him as Mr. Lee was released from his sentence in jail.

Our company started to fall once again and dad gained a drinking habit. Mom would yell at him every night to stop this habit since it was bad for his health and that he was too old but dad would just keep drinking his beer.

Jackson was always busy taking care of the company. Meaning I didn't have anyone to talk to whenever I'm alone in the house.

I just lock myself in my room when I'm at home, my only company was the blade I hid in my drawer.

But whenever I'm with Jungkook it felt like the world was all rainbows and unicorns. It felt as if my problems went away in a split second when I see him.

I love him with all my heart.

But I could see it in his eyes.

The worry and concern in his eyes everytime we go out. I didn't want to trouble him, I really, really don't. Sometimes I wonder what I did to receive such a perfect man.

"Tzuyu! " yelled mom from downstairs.

I groaned and headed to the living room "What is it mom? "

She was holding a glass of wine, twirling it in her, now pale hands "Tzuyu, would... Would you like to go away with me for New year?" she stood up and walked over to me "You can bring Jungkook if you like, I'll pay"

I looked at my mom up and down. She was wearing a scarlet dress that showed off her curves. Her hair elegantly curled and fell of her shoulders. Her face caked with heavy make up.

She was a whole new person now. She used to hate this kind of things. She usually would just wear pants and a simple white polo shirt with light makeup. But now she looks like a million dollar barbie doll.

It was weird for me.

"And where would we go? " I asked her, crossing my arms.

"Japan"

"Japan? "

"Yes sweetheart, want me to repeat that again? "

"No. I just– Why do you wanna go away all of a sudden? "