[ 16 ]

Ring! Ring!

Ring! Ring!

Tzuto woke up and slammed her hand unto the alarm, to make it's annoying sound to stop. She grumbled and got up and took a shower.

After she got dressed, she went downstairs to see her parents wasn't at home and she couldn't see Jackson anywhere.

Tzuyu noticed a plate of bacon and omelet, in the table and next to it was a piece of paper. Tzuyu grabbed the paper and read it;

I'll be back later this afternoon, I prepared breakfast for you already and I hope you see it.

- Jackson

Of course I'd see the plate of breakfast, it's right next to the your damn letter Tzuyu thought.

She sat down and started to eat, once she was done she headed out and locked the door with her house keys.

"I'm like TT... " Tzuyu hummed that tune as she was walking to school when she felt someone beside her, Tzuyu turned around and saw Jungkook smiling creepily at her.

She gave out a little shriek and hit him in the arm "Jungkook! Jesus, you scared me!"

Jungkook chuckled and stretched out his arms, continuing to walk with Tzuyu "Sorry, it's just your cute when your scared"

"S-shut up! "

"Nope. Any ways, what's that song you were humming it kinda sounds cool"

"It's a song called TT by Once"

"Once? "

"Yup! They're really good"

"If you say so... "

T I M E S K I P

"That's cheating Kookie!"

"No it isn't! "

"Yes it is! "

"No it isn't! Your just bad at playing this game! "

Tzuyu dramatically gasped at Jungkook and threw a piece at paper at his face "I do not suck at playing Tic-tac-toe!"

Jungkook laughed and pinched her cheeks "Admit it! You suck playing this"

Tzuyu grumbled and crossed her arms.

The door opened and their teacher Mr. Jeong Hyeong-don came in telling them to shut up. A couple of minutes later, the other students started to show up.